Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

More snowtroopers. That's all that matters to me here. Snowtroopers are now the 3rd most re-occuring trooper class across the star wars films, behind stormtroopers and Pilots.

I'll do it for you.

View attachment 765022

Original AT-ATs.

SB

Hmmm, are those AT-ATs on storage racks, or some sort or delivery vehicle?

Similar to how the Gozanti cruiser delivers them in Rebels, but 6 at a time?
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 11.57.33 AM.jpg

Same. Last night it took me two hours to get through. The site kept crashing or timing out on me. Best seats were taken but the last time I got on exactly two perfectly located seats opened up. Someone must’ve cancelled. They appeared in the middle of the IMAX theater - two blue squares in a sea of grey. I got ‘em.

... well, actually my wife got them. We were competing on who could get tix first - me on PC vs. wife on iPad. I’m doing chores and rubbing her feet for the next week.

A surprise to be sure. But a welcome one!

Outstanding job! Yep, had the same thing happen to me when I was trying to score a SNES from ThinkGeek. Protip: Always create an account when you learn of something like this, then put in your payment info ahead of time, and stay logged in. That way, when the item goes on sale, once you click...there is less of a chance of timing out or having something crazy happen when going to pay. I bet that person who foobarred on those tickets was pissed!

So I was at the theater at 6:50pm to get my ticket and ONE GUY bought out all of the 7pm showings! What an ******. Apparently some people aren't into sharing. So I guess I'm going at 7:45 on opening night. No big loss, but the idea of it upsets me a bit.

Most likely to scalp the tickets later for a ridiculous price

A surprise to be sure. But a welcome one!

Outstanding job! Yep, had the same thing happen to me when I was trying to score a SNES from ThinkGeek. Protip: Always create an account when you learn of something like this, then put in your payment info ahead of time, and stay logged in. That way, when the item goes on sale, once you click...there is less of a chance of timing out or having something crazy happen when going to pay. I bet that person who foobarred on those tickets was pissed!
I have an account. I normally use the iPhone app but, for some reason, the app wasn't letting me order tickets at all. Oddly it just asked me to sign up for alerts for when the tickets could be ordered.

In retrospect I should have logged into my account before I started the ordering process on my PC. It would have saved me from the system hanging up and timing out during the checkout.

The space penguins look ridiculous... Chewie should grab that thing and stuff it down his throat like a muppet monster would. Glitter foxes... :rolleyes. Snoke torturing Ray... how imaginative.

In-coming theory:

I am starting to get a sense that we're going to see Rey fall to the darkside due to Luke's inability/wanting to train her as per the line in the trailer, which implies he was referring to Kylo, who subsequently went on to destroy Luke's Jedi training academy. Essentially Luke says "F' this crap, I'm done" and leaves her to her own devices. What I believe will play out, is that Kylo will fall to the light-side, since he realized after killing Han that it didn't make him stronger in the Darkside, but made him realize how him being a dark-side poser Vader fanboy was a big mistake in his life. I believe that force-ghost anakin will be a turning point for Kylo to go to the light-side, and then find himself becoming the one to have to defeat Rey and Snoke by Episode 9.

I have also read some seemingly credible information regarding the overall story arc concerning Snoke, Luke and the Jedi as a whole, but nothing in the trailer would hint at my information being correct or not. However, if this is true, and my theory about rey turning to the Darkside comes to fruition, then Luke will have no choice but to have to seek out and destroy either Snoke directly or both Rey and Kylo due to their powers in the force being what they are.

Additionally, I believe that the Chiss has played some role in supporting or harboring the First Order in the Unknown Regions, per the assistance through Thrawn and negotiations w/ Eli

In-coming theory:

I am starting to get a sense that we're going to see Rey fall to the darkside due to Luke's inability/wanting to train her as per the line in the trailer, which implies he was referring to Kylo, who subsequently went on to destroy Luke's Jedi training academy. What I believe will play out, is that Kylo will fall to the light-side, since he realized after killing Han that it didn't make him stronger in the Darkside, but made him realize how him being a dark-side poser Vader fanboy was a big mistake in his life. I believe that force-ghost anakin will be a turning point for Kylo to go to the light-side, and then find himself becoming the one to have to defeat Rey and Snoke by Episode 9.

I have also read some seemingly credible information regarding the overall story arc concerning Snoke, Luke and the Jedi as a whole, but nothing in the trailer would hint at my information being correct or not.

Additionally, I believe that the Chiss has played some role in supporting or harboring the First Order in the Unknown Regions, per the assistance through Thrawn and negotiations w/ Eli
See I thought the same!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back