Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Boyega is in the gif.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jGnlIZVjZQlypO/giphy.gif
Finn is on he knee's here. Some speculation:
I wonder if he and Rose infiltrate Snoke's ship, get caught..and then the FO Executioner is brought out during a public ceremony to condemn/behead Finn?
I also wonder if Rey then shows up with the Rebellion at this point, saving Finn, fighting and dismembering Phasma in the process?
There is also this pic of Finn on his knees.
View attachment 766214

So Finn gets caught sneaking around. I mean everyone gets caught sneaking around at some point in the films. How effective can that be to pose as officers for the span of 20 years of Empire and Rebellion shenanigans? I hope they just get instantly caught

TIE-Silencer-Supremacy.png
The Supremacy is clearly involved in the space battle shown in the trailer. It also appears that the Raddus gets obliterated.

Yep, that sounds strange...
I just wish they would use some new imagination/inspiration when designing vehicles for the new movies... it’s all really lazy

How would they make it look almost like the OT if they did that? Geez, have you not been paying attention since TFA? ;) :lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back