Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII

So I guess pre-production begins soon.

devincf: Goodbye Rian afterparty. https://instagram.com/p/17wYw8G192/

17249251006_f77b967415_b.jpg

17274723111_fb1cd6f295_o.png

Re: Rian Johnson Star Wars Eps. VIII & IX

*slow clap*

Wow, now they get it: "May"

More like, they actually have time enough to make the movie in time for a May release without seriously rushing and cutting massive corners, something that wasn't possible for TFA unless it was May 2016.

The original article is full of misinformation, but that could be a lot of assumption based on the writer. The main part of the story may still be true...

Donny Yen joining Rouge One? The usual other sources are starting to post this rumor, too.

Yeah, that's true I guess. If that's the case, I wonder if they're supplementing or replacing Capt. Phasma? I would hate for these movies to have a revolving door policy on bad guys like the PT did...

Last edited:
Carrie Fisher in ep 8??

I'm assuming the mark Hamill's returning 4 episode 8 but does anyone know if Carrie Fisher will be returning? I heard a rumor that Han Solo's fate is up in the air but nothing heard about her yet. Has anyone heard anything about her character returning? I've heard they begin filming

Re: Carrie Fisher in ep 8??

I heard her, solo and the big rug will not be back. Well maybe not chewy, but he getting tiresome too. Frankly I'm cool with that.

Re: Carrie Fisher in ep 8??

Ya I'm okay with it as well still kind of a bummer. Be nice for her to make an appearance in 9 if she doesn't in 8

I'm already looking forward to this movie and 7 hasn't even came out yet. What have you done to us, Star Wars?!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back