Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Did one man provide the voice for all the Stormtrooper (TK, TD, TB, etc.) dialogue in the OT? I doubt it. If they were clones, they'd all have the same voice
The Wook

The clone troopers were clones (clearly) sourced from Jango Fett, who had a tendency to bump his head (per the commentary for AOTC). A Stormtrooper on the Death Star bumped his head entering the control room, suggesting at least he was a clone of Jango. By ANH, if you observe the entirety of the EU and films, some Stormtroopers were still clones, though not all from the same template. Additionally, other Stormtroopers were not clones at all (I don't care what Dave Filoni says, that's my story and I'm sticking to it). That's as clear as I can make it.

The head bumping thing is one of THE most moronic tie-ins in the PT. Like bumping your head is genetic. How about stubbing your toe or sneezing? Absolute idiocy. The ANH head bump is because the actor couldn't see out of the damn helmet. To turn that into some clone back story tie in was beyond stupid.

The head bumping thing is one of THE most moronic tie-ins in the PT. Like bumping your head is genetic. How about stubbing your toe or sneezing? Absolute idiocy. The ANH head bump is because the actor couldn't see out of the damn helmet. To turn that into some clone back story tie in was beyond stupid.

As part of the Prequel Defense Force, I still have to agree with you. That was idiotic. Not only that, it's supposedly where the dent in the helmet came from...

Lucas said he put some things in his films to move the story forward, and some for pure whimsy. That's why the included the Jango head bump referencing the infamous ANH blooper, as a dopey little way of saying Stormtroopers are clones. Is that clear enough? Now let's get back to discussing Mary Jane, Emo Kid, and the Hermit.

It may have been discussed already, but it looks like those descriptions of a necklace Luke has with a red crystal are right. I found the Luke Funko Pop at Walmart today and he has it.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I really like that tie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, i might have to get a Hasbro one if its big, just to chop it up for a project im working on, then again the guns do look silly big on it, so makes me wonder what else is wrong.

The flat grill in middle on Hasbro TIE:

kylo tie rear hasbro.png

is different from the TIE Disney released on the star wars channel. That one had two tube like structures on the top:

kylo tie rear.png

Im looking forward to a Bandai 1/72 :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Image courtesy of LF...

be interesting to see if his eyes do go red at all for real

Lukes Lightsaber

HotWheels show Luke to be Green and Rey to be Blue, Luke will prob have his Green Saber back.

https://i.redd.it/u22fu0i8dzgz.png

Something crossed my mind: since we have Force Friday coming up next week, shouldn't we expect a new trailer dropping any time soon now? Ever since the teaser and the sizzle reel it's been awfully quiet again, all during Con season.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Something crossed my mind: since we have Force Friday coming up next week, shouldn't we expect a new trailer dropping any time soon now? Ever since the teaser and the sizzle reel it's been awfully quiet again, all during Con season.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it next trailer will be around Halloween

That's just my gut feeling

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back