Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Bryancd I am going on the Bahama cruise out of Gavelston this Friday. But yes I have been on cruises where they premiered the movie early. As the other person said they day before. So I am not expecting anything to happen before Thursday. But they did AoU and Maleficent on two of the ones I have been on. This is my 4th in 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, with only a week left I think I'm going to check out from spoiler content. It's really cool they've been able to keep any major twists undercover this far.

I could post the Kylo and Luke pages with some spoilers if people like.

The image on the prime Jedi seal apparently resembles snoke. Thus implying that he may be the prime Jedi who is composed of light and dark sides. This was surmised by reddutirs and isn't explicitly stated in the dictionary. Like many of us in theRPF, Luke is a hoarder of Jedi paraphernalia. His compass is from the emperors old observatories. Leia is in a coma after being exposed to space after her ships bridge is compromised from a first order attack. However it wasn't Kylo who shot, but his wingmate. Luke and Leia wear matching homing beacon bracelets. Kylo has a secret plan to enhance his status / power that snoke isn't aware of. The knights of Ren are absent from the dictionary. Ren and Rey have a force bond but go their separate ways at the end of the movie. DJ stands for "don't join." Poe wears his mother's ring on a necklace and this ring is meant for the right partner. Leia demotes Poe for insubordination of holdo's command. Poe isn't inspired by holdo which triggers his insubordination. Apparently Poe had sent rose and Finn to thwart the first orders hyperspace tracker, which can track a vehicle even if it has gone through hyperspace. Phasma's armor is made from one of the emperors old ships.

Also, if Luke has a lightsaber, it isn't included in the dictionary. Although he has green milk and eats some odd looking fish.

Don't open the two photos if you want to avoid spoilers.

Attachments

• IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    993.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1691.JPG
    IMG_1691.JPG
    949.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
snoke wears slippers for comfort reasons. He's not in great physical shape. His ring is composed of obsedian from catacombs underneath vaders castle on mustafar. The golden portion of his ring is inscribed with glyphs from dwartii. Dwartii is where the four sages originate from. Sidious had their statues in his senate chambers. His huge scar on his head is referred to as a hypertrophic [illegible] channel. Not sure if this reference will be significant in he movie. Otherwise it's a fancy way of saying he has an enlargened scar on his head.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back