Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Rian Johnson Star Wars Eps. VIII & IX

Just a reminder, besides directing three movies Rian also directed episodes of Breaking Bad, including one of the best episodes, Ozymandias.

That Time STAR WARS VIII Director Rian Johnson Sang Weird Al’s Yoda | Badass Digest
Ha..I remember watching this video back in 2012 :).

Rian Johnson Goes To The Dark Side With STAR WARS EPISODE VIII | Badass Digest
In some ways I agree that I want to see directors like Rian Johnson do more original movies rather than get bogged down with franchise movies for many more years. But at the same time, I can't help but get excited about Rian doing a Star Wars movie. In fact I am now more excited about this movie than Episode VII.

So I guess no talking about Episode VIII unless you are talking about Rian Johnson. My Episode VIII thread is gone.

So I guess no talking about Episode VIII unless you are talking about Rian Johnson. My Episode VIII thread is gone.
Check the previous page, this is in fact your thread merged with the new thread. It's just that the thread reflects the new thread's title.

Yeah, not really sure why merged?
Yeah the previous thread started out as a joke, so it was either close it or have it merged. Else we would end up with members discussing it in two threads.

I do know your post and thread did indeed reflect the actual news content, but having two threads would result in both threads showing up in search results and both would end up getting posts from time to time. Hope you understand.

Real glad I clicked the prayer video clip with my kid in the room. Poor form.

Not sure what to make of this, since I'd never even heard of the guy. I've seen Breaking Bad but that's about it. Heard Looper was good but still haven't seen it. If this is true at all, I'm hoping he sticks with the rumored emphasis on practical effects and sets. I'm also hoping that Kasdan is still involved in some capacity.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back