Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those are third party sellers re-selling through the Walmart website, so they can label the products as they want. If that is the case, then it's probably just speculation and could be anyone, or as mentioned an old recording in the actual film. The hologram comes with Snoke's Mega Destroyer set so it's not like it's been super-secret.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those are third party sellers selling through the Walmart website, so they can label the products as they want, and so it's probably just speculation and could be anyone, or as mentioned an old recording in the actual film. The hologram comes with Snoke's Mega Destroyer set so it's not like it's been super-secret.

Yeah in thinking more and more that's the case.

I thought maybe it was a hologram of Kylo Ren, but his minifigure just has as helmet, no hood. So I really hope it's an old hologram of Palpatine. I'm guessing maybe it's some contingency orders or instructions Snoke was given pertaining to what he was doing in the Unknown Regions.

I thought maybe it was a hologram of Kylo Ren, but his minifigure just has as helmet, no hood. So I really hope it's an old hologram of Palpatine. I'm guessing maybe it's some contingency orders or instructions Snoke was given pertaining to what he was doing in the Unknown Regions.
Maybe Snoke is Palpatine's grandson? I can already see him contemplating old hologram recordings of old Sheev, muttering things like "show me, grandfather" and "I will finish what you started". :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest rumor about Snoke is he's a follower of Dooku-- but in a royal family sense. Sounds iffy to me.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back