Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Well I have always wanted to see something about Luke going hunting for Jedi knowledge (maybe what he's doing in TLJ, I don't know). Sort of a SW/Indy crossover. They could have had another Jedi do that if Mark Hamill wouldn't. Oh wait there are no other Jedi...

Well I have always wanted to see something about Luke going hunting for Jedi knowledge (maybe what he's doing in TLJ, I don't know). Sort of a SW/Indy crossover. They could have had another Jedi do that if Mark Hamill wouldn't. Oh wait there are no other Jedi...

I think that would be cool to see. Luke maybe the last Jedi but there are other force users that could go on that quest. It's funny, back in the day when i knew Darth Vader hunted down all the Jedi and killed them (sans obi-wan & yoda), i had figured all the force users/jedi were gone. But then you got Ezra, Kanan, ahsoka etc. (Never really considered the EU canon). I was kinda like hmmm, ok. But it's cool. It helps to expand the SW universe and that's something I think we all want.

I think that would be cool to see. Luke maybe the last Jedi but there are other force users that could go on that quest. It's funny, back in the day when i knew Darth Vader hunted down all the Jedi and killed them (sans obi-wan & yoda), i had figured all the force users/jedi were gone. But then you got Ezra, Kanan, ahsoka etc. (Never really considered the EU canon). I was kinda like hmmm, ok. But it's cool. It helps to expand the SW universe and that's something I think we all want.

This is one of my only problems with rebels. Vader meets kanan and Ezra, u would think he would stop at no cost to hunt them down and execute them.
Nope he meets them, gets the **** kicked out of him by Ashoka and then that's it, god only knows what's he doing now... season 3 was a let down for me... I was really hoping to see more Vader

has this been posted yet ? new weapon ?

Star-Wars-Luke-new-weapon-on-Cosbaby-Bobble-head-1060284.jpg

has this been posted yet ? new weapon ?

i think that is lukes cane. i have a theory that the wooden dragon cane we have seen... was it EW magazine?? i think that isn't a cane but a training stick. used to practice sword fighting. this is just a theory of mine.

if you notice the other funko has a metal cane as well...

we have seen on star wars rebel, ezra training sabine with these wooden swords. this is just my wild guess

- - - Updated - - -

So the movies been delayed..........I guess......

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...isode-viii-was-the-right-call.html/?a=viewall

Oh wait, guess their talking about it being from May of THIS year to this December. Confused me for a min.

dont scare me mike! ;) :thumbsup

Where is Luke's lightsaber?... What change did Rian ask JJ for concerning the end of TFA?...

Didn't I just answer this?

1 Luke's lightsaber is no where on his belt or comes with any of the new TLJ toys. Rumors are the saber is in his new man purse

2 rian asked for JJ to switch r2 with BB8. Originally BB8 was suppose to go with Rey and chewie to find Luke. Rian asked for the switch... I'm curious to find out why. Maybe Luke stuffed his lightsaber in r2 before he left?

Didn't I just answer this?

1 Luke's lightsaber is no where on his belt or comes with any of the new TLJ toys. Rumors are the saber is in his new man purse

2 rian asked for JJ to switch r2 with BB8. Originally BB8 was suppose to go with Rey and chewie to find Luke. Rian asked for the switch... I'm curious to find out why. Maybe Luke stuffed his lightsaber in r2 before he left?

Yes... " Maybe Luke stuffed his lightsaber in r2 before he left?"... I think that's it... I think that would be a real moment... and hit a beat... Man purse and hidden in canes do not have corresponding beats in any of the movies...

One more tiny complaint, which I hate to do again, is Luke's prosthetic hand. This is not just aimed at this movie, but design in general. I would think a prosthetic hand would be very rugged, not have things that would catch on things, etc. Luke's hand looks like it would get caught on any and everything. It's designed to look cool over function. Anakin's AOTC hand was a better example, though it still had loose wires running through it. The ROTS arm was really good and he even wore a glove that sealed around it. Luke's hand just looks unfinished. IF they moved the palm plate to cover more of the palm and then had similar protection for the underside of the fingers it would work better. IMO anyway. Another example would be scifi movies or games that have weapons that have wires hanging off.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back