Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 148
Now THATS what I like to see, some of the old stuff still hanging around. It makes sense that the First Order would use everything they can get, including leftovers from the Empire.

These walkers are huge!

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly a clue to the outline of the plot...

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2017/09/topps-cards-listing-reveals-last-jedi.html

I really like that battle shot- at least it shows the ground with the red dust exploding upwards is NOT likely to be ignitable. So why do the ski-fighters tear up the surface? Smoke screen ? But I cannot see ground troops being any use against fire power of that magnitude! Maybe "Its a trap!!!!"
And where in the hell did the First Order get the money and resources to build Starkiller base AND a fleet of this size with giant walkers and all these massive,massive star destroyers?

Now THATS what I like to see, some of the old stuff still hanging around. It makes sense that the First Order would use everything they can get, including leftovers from the Empire.

Not to mention a great scale reference!

Jeremy Conrad really driving the bus on this Snoke is one of the aliens from the planet Lego as seen in Clone Wars.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.PNG
    IMG_0042.PNG
    880.2 KB · Views: 86
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back