Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Surely, SWIQ can't determine who the best director would be for these films though? I mean, in 2000 everyone with high SWIQ would've said Lucas needs to do the prequels, right? Or that guy that made the just decent Empire Strikes Back...:behave

As far as TLJ, I'd prefer Snoke not to be a light-saber wielder. Maybe a force sensitive who can feel the force around him but can't use it? But he has all these Holocrons sitting around like that Encyclopedia Britannica set your grandpa has that no one uses because they already have all the Force powers (AKA the internet) at their finger tips...

If Rey loses her arm, my eyes will roll back into my skull....

Its no rumour, Kylo has his lightsaber (or the crystal from it in a new build) in TLJ trailer @ 1:28 I think Kylos saber might be made from Vaders melted man bits :eek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

Id be very surprised if Rey doesnt loose something in EP8 or 9, i think Luke will have to die First, they cant both have robotic arms at once can they?

that is the same saber he's always had

C'mon guys, y'all are making me regret asking a simple question. Everyone was getting along so well for a minute there,.... can't we all just hold hands and say "May The Force Be With You" for a while longer? :)

If Rey loses her arm, my eyes will roll back into my skull....

What if she loses a leg and limps around like Saw Gerrera? :D

that is the same saber he's always had

I think so too! I keep meaning to slow-mo that scene and see just where Rey Strikes him when he drops his saber.

I think so too! I keep meaning to slow-mo that scene and see just where Rey Strikes him when he drops his saber.

i proved his saber to survive the final battle months ago. she whacks his saber out of his hand, i think the spark may be the red wiring ripping out

sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13880.jpg

granted we can't see the quillons, the saber seems to be in fine shape from pommel to emitter

here it is slamming into the snow, the quillons are still active
sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13862.jpg

Last edited:
C-3PO has allready lost his arm for a red one, weve allready had a blind guy, robotish 4 armed, robot hand, robot legs, robot arms and legs, bikini.. a naked Jabba :eek Snokes disfigured like the emperor was, kylos got the scar, Maul had the horns .. whats left for Rey?

Put a light sabre in Johnny Depp's hands. Have a pirates crossover. Is that Tortuga island?? There should be a beating heart in that chest, with a severed hand. Boot strap Bill is actually obi won

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ummm, so what you're sayin' is, that it's like dusting crops.

The Wook

ps~Hey, what the Hell? I should be north of 5,000 posts. What the Hell happened to my hard-earned post count??! Lol Did this happen to anyone else?

I remember at some point when the boards changed they asked people to tell them if you wanted your post count to carry over.

I really hope we have the lightsaber styles pretty much set. I don't really want to see more gimmicky lightsabers or "now this guy wields 8 lightsabers!". General Grievous was really pushing it as far as I'm concerned.

Rey needs to get back in the kitchen, this Disney crap is rediculous. Lucas prequals were better. Rey needs an apron, and that sabre should be a spatula

Let's all agree what you said was a unfunny joke, and then maybe I'd be on board with you. As it is, saying that "Rey needs an apron" sounds like you have an issue with female characters ruining what your idea of "Star Wars" is. If that is the case, I'd recommend sticking with past, and avoid interaction with most of humanity.

Disney bad!! Lucas good!

Lol.
Yes, all BS aside, I agree. The movies are unrecognizable now. Disney is too afraid to take chances at making something cool. It's nice to hear others completely disgusted with TFA and where the story is going. I feel nothing can top ANH. The droids were amazing. R2D2 was an amazing prop, to me.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back