Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

If Disney wants to earn a little respect from some older fans and actually show that diversity is something they truly value, they would absolutely have Rey insist that the Falcon now belongs to Chewie. She would take the copilot seat.

Lando took over at the end of TESB. Maybe Chewie's just happy in the copilot seat.

Surely Chewbacca inherited the Falcon.

Well Kylos not inheriting it now is he :lol

**************MAJOR SPOILER*********************

If Rey is Hans Daughter, ( Maybe not with Leia ) she would inherit the Falcon, Chewie may allready know this as he remembers her from a young child. They might have lost her in the Falcon when it got stolen. Explaining why she ended up on Jakku and is good with modding the Falcon like her Father Han

Phasma was a waste of screen time. The character is not essential to the story and needs no back story. It seems the character was included to sell toys. I have a hard time believing Phasma will have that much screen time. Even if they triple the screen time from TFA, it's still next to nothing. Boring character with a cool look.

Phasma was a waste of screen time. The character is not essential to the story and needs no back story. It seems the character was included to sell toys. I have a hard time believing Phasma will have that much screen time. Even if they triple the screen time from TFA, it's still next to nothing. Boring character with a cool look.

She was a throwaway character from the start that was shoe horned in because they thought the outfit was cool, so you Sir are correct.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/What-Kylo-Ren-Almost-Looked-Like-Star-Wars-7-98687.html

I don't disagree that he should have. But it seems that they intend to make the Falcon Rey's vehicle.

I think Rey is the co-pilot since Han did offer her a job on the falcon. However, I don't see Chewie being Reys taxi all over the galaxy. I think Rey will eventually get her own ship and some one else will be Chewie's co pilot. Wouldn't mind it being Poe.

I think Rey is the co-pilot since Han did offer her a job on the falcon. However, I don't see Chewie being Reys taxi all over the galaxy. I think Rey will eventually get her own ship and some one else will be Chewie's co pilot.

Not a chance. Rey and the Falcon and Chewie are the three biggest stars of these new episodes. She will captain the Falcon. Chewie will co-pilot the Falcon. And the three of them will go on all sorts of adventures. Period.

The Wook

Last edited:
Giving Phasma some kind of back story seem to me like they are gonna try to give a reason she was so ineffectual and rolled over at the first growl of a Wookiee.

Interesting. First I've heard of that. I'm assuming that wasn't quite such a late change as the 'everyone dies' editing room choice for R1?

Yes, JJ has stated in a few interviews that Poe was suppose to die in the tie fighter crash. He then changed his mind and wrote him in for the 3rd act

This is the only problem I have with JJ, he's not afraid to kill off ANY character

And I'm it saying this because Solo died, but in all of JJs films and tv series he just doesn't care about killing main characters

I dont know much about JJ tbh. But I think killing Han was good, I think we needed a wake up, like this isnt Star Wars all over again, because in the plot it kinda was, to keep fans and Disney investors happy they had to go down the middle and try and please eveyone. So killing Han was like WHAT :eek NO YOU DIDNT and now we can move on with a new story with Han as a martyr for us all to want revenge on Kylo and Snoke.

And now Leia's gone too, well in Ep9.. sigh. If they kill Chewie off i will be mad, Chewie has to live forever, i dont want him having a Viking send off in a boat with Porgs crying. I think when Chewie goes so will the Falcon. I cant imagine one without the other.

I dont like Batman cuz the idiot never kills the Joker, i actually want the Joker to Kill Batman off haaaha! So i dont mind killing off characters from time to time, Darth, Boba, Obi-Wan.. lukes home BBQ disaster... its good to bring new characters in from time to time too. And while i miss Han he is coming back in his own movie.. which is rather good timing from Disney!

Giving Phasma some kind of back story seem to me like they are gonna try to give a reason she was so ineffectual and rolled over at the first growl of a Wookiee.
Phasma probably suffered some childhood trauma with Wookies so she's deathly afraid of them. LOL

Her Kryptonite if you will...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back