Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

That was THE worst series in the old EU IMO. Hopefully they stay out of SW.
" Vong is Wrong". :p

They should have Snoke speak with an electrolarynx (I had to look up what it was called...) like that guy on Southpark. :lol
Ned on Southpark is probably done using a electrolarynx while speaking normally. A larynx-less person using one is much less intelligible.

My dad had one for a little while and found it practically useless. He learned esophageal speech relatively quickly and never used the electrolarynx again.

Phasma turned out to be lame, weak, and completely forgettable. I would be fine just leaving her out.

I agree she was lame and weak, sickening cowardice from a high level "nazi" but then the FO is obviously insane and has scummy traitors like Finn, so in some ways i can see why she turned traitor to stay alive for a few more seconds, ultimatley above everything shes completely selfish and stupid. No way they would have her back though hahaaaa! And how did she get out the trash compactor and off Starkiller Base so fast lol. I guess the evidence of her cowardice and traitorous ways was destroyed.

I wont forget her though as i really like her look. And she has a special power.. she must have a cloaking device, she just appeared behind Fin in the transport, before walking off making loud footsteps like a robot :D

What if Phasma's back story is a resistance double agent

Isn't Rose supposed to turn on Finn at some point in the movie? I thought I read that here somewhere?

Interesting if true.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I don't have time to read 183 pages of posts, but why do I get the feeling Poe is going to be the new Han Solo in these next two films? I feel like he'll end up with Chewie in the Falcon. He's a hot shot pilot, is arrogant ("I can fly anything"), wise remarks in the face of danger (think his first contact with Kylo Ren and his witty exchange), even his look in the Vanity Fair spread is Han-like. I don't spend time reading all the conjecture or possible plot spoilers, and maybe the plan IS for him to assume that role, but got me thinking............

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I don't have time to read 183 pages of posts, but why do I get the feeling Poe is going to be the new Han Solo in these next two films? I feel like he'll end up with Chewie in the Falcon. He's a hot shot pilot, is arrogant ("I can fly anything"), wise remarks in the face of danger (think his first contact with Kylo Ren and his witty exchange), even his look in the Vanity Fair spread is Han-like. I don't spend time reading all the conjecture or possible plot spoilers, and maybe the plan IS for him to assume that role, but got me thinking............
Well, we know initially he never made it out of the beginning of TFA alive - so, he wasn't initially intended to be a new Han Solo-type. I think Rey gets the Falcon.

What if Phasma's back story is a resistance double agent

Isn't Rose supposed to turn on Finn at some point in the movie? I thought I read that here somewhere?

Interesting if true.

If Phasma was working for resistance, she would have put the shieilds down herself before it was too late and the resistance were all blown to bits.

** Spoiler **

Rose turns on Finn because he goes after her hotter sisiter Paige, who Poe wants too, but Paige wants R2, but R2 wants Rose and C3Po wants to watch cuz his hands cant reach his non existent parts.

That's the kind of thing to stick in spoiler brackets....

Exactly. It's slips like this that make me want to never go on the internet until after I've seen the movie.

I hope it's just conjecture and not actually a plot point in the film..

For some reason im just not warming to Rose. But then i didnt to Poe at first and now i like him. It will be interesting to see Kylo and Rey's characters develop, Finn and Phasma's too.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back