Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

****SPOILER ALERT****

There has been a FOURTH RED GUARD variant leaked

23a069d6a1f328512ab709120883b020--lobsters-halloween-ideas.jpg

Or... Just watch, his walking stick is a Yuuzhan Vong amphistaff or Vonduun Skerr Kyrric clad piece driftwood. He is on a treeless island after all. ;) Well, except for whatever that "tree" scene is supposed to be all about.

That was THE worst series in the old EU IMO. Hopefully they stay out of SW.

The effed Snoke could be put on a cigarette box in order to support the "smoking is bad for your health" campaign. ;)

They should have Snoke speak with an electrolarynx (I had to look up what it was called...) like that guy on Southpark. :lol

That was THE worst series in the old EU IMO. Hopefully they stay out of SW.

I kinda liked it. Especially how they couldn't be read by the Force sensitives. They laid waste to just about everyone they encountered and were a formidable enemy to the Jedi. And the growing of living ships was very cool, as though they were space whales or something more akin to Moya from Farscape.

The only thing that bothered me about that series was that I had/have a firm belief that the only thing a lightsaber couldn't cut through is/should be another lightsaber, and I didn't like the lightsaber proof crab armor.

Since the the Yuuzhan Vong amphistaffs were made from snake like creatures, I thought it curious to see Luke's walking stick had a snake-like head on it. Either that or maybe it was him remembering the Krayt Dragons from back home as it kind of looks like a Viking Masthead (dragon's heads).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back