Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Kinda normal looking Snoke:

GQG8sKy.jpg

Effed Snoke :D

bi5ri4F.jpg

I saw these at lunch time but now can't see them anymore

Smoke looked amazing!! The saber Rey is using is the FX stunt , the audience Isn't suppose to pick up the different between the hero and stunt. But with that huge antenna sticking out the bottom it's hard to hide...

Another thing I really like is kylo's saber looks the same. It is possible it is a new prop, but it looks like it's still modeled after TFA. The paint job looks a little different, but then again we don't have that great of shots of TFA crossguard in normal light

There was a rumor that he fixed the crossguard and it doesn't have the red wire anymore. I'm glad they kept the red wire, I really liked that, since we've never seen anything like that before

Really really love Luke's normal cloths! When is it I get a feeling like it's a "rain cloak" I feel like this is something he would wear when it rains? Lol

I love it! I hope anovos ends up making this setup, I'd wear it to the grocery store!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These photos are epic! Luke looks AWESOME!!! The photo of him in the cloak with his arms outstretched and the hood...badass! I'm absolutely loving the strong medieval-inspired look for this film.

Still not sold on these Praetorian Guards though. The first guy looks like he's got a big belly hiding under that armor...
I think the heavy armor on top, no armor on bottom just looks silly. Either go all the way or cut down on the armor on top (namely the arms). I like what they are going for, but I don't think this is the best design they could have chosen.

the guards look cheap and flimsy to me. I'm hoping it's detailed up a bit in post as they're kinda plain.

I'm sure they were asking this about a Star Wars character, but this question...

"We just don't know, but who do you see in this gnarly head?" ~Ain't It COOL?!

...made me think of this guy...

Paul Bettany - 02 - Looks like Snoke from Star Wars - Ridire Firean.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back