Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Never mind the guards, what about the owls with R2-D2. Does this confirm the Luke with talking owls thing? Hm.

I'd say they HAD to create some kind of Star Wars bird creature,...shooting on the West Coast of Ireland, it would have been impossible not to have wild birds in shot,.....so instead of removing them,....explain them

J

I'd say they HAD to create some kind of Star Wars bird creature,...shooting on the West Coast of Ireland, it would have been impossible not to have wild birds in shot,.....so instead of removing them,....explain them

J

It would have been easier to CG out some birds than CG in even more birds. :lol
Hopefully they don't end up being the Ewoks of the sequel trilogy.

It would have been easier to CG out some birds than CG in even more birds. :lol
Hopefully they don't end up being the Ewoks of the sequel trilogy.

Every shot of Rey ascending the steps of the Island at the end of TFA there are birds in shot,....I guess they are trying to make the location less earth-like.....much the same way as not showing Camels in Tunisia

I agree with you, as long as they don't make too much of them

J

And what will those people think if they go back and watch the preceding films?

I guess to Disney, a saga is when their instagram account goes out for half an hour but in the SW world it means something else and they are losing their grasp.

Not having a go at you Bryan, hold you in high regard but since I saw the recent BR 2049 publicity shot of Gosling running through a two feet thick reenforced concrete wall, I have no time for Studio`s.

Which I posted in that thread coincidently. Yeah that was a shocker.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind the guards, what about the owls with R2-D2. Does this confirm the Luke with talking owls thing? Hm.

I dont think they they actually speak but he may sort of commune with them.

Damn...Are you Kathleen Kennedy's personal lap dog or what? ****E=****E

No, just capable of being more considered when looking at the bigger picture of how and why any company does what it does in its branding, marketing, and merchandising. Disney is excellent at it, so is Apple and Amazon. I could go on for ages about their positive attribute s as well if you want to suggest I'm a Jeff Bezos fanboy as well.

Anyone have roughly an idea what time the new teaser trailer comes out tonight? I'm heading into work now and want to catch it once it goes live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the Disney live film presentations are scheduled between 10.00 am and 12.30 pm PST (which is a 18.30 start in the UK.) So anytime in that two and a half hour period is possible.

Yeah sorry it should read "live action" films as opposed to "animation". Nobody is allowed anything into the panel, no phones, no cameras , no tweets etc its effectively a connective dead zone until they put the stuff on line through the usual websites.

Got some screen caps, SPOILER WARNING!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DtwugMY.png

uEvG0KX.png

Hintl5p.png

Re5whLV.png

my boy!
Pf1ew3U.png

QRHfEYF.png

g7jUmXJ.png

mjrfZVV.png

YLRwsIb.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back