Subscribe
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 10:22 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4826

Bob Solo said: View Post
    Luke is......

Luke is the Last Jedi not Rey. From the "Look and Find" Book spoilers the picture of the Island Ahch-To says

"While Rey pursuades the Last Jedi to join the resistance"

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017...last-jedi.html

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/tag/the-last-jedi

Of course that could mean hes the last, until he trains Rey into a Jedi later.. but shes wearing Grey so i think shes going to be different and Lukes the last one refered to in the films title.
    You buried the lead, sea creature!
  2. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 10:53 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4827

Bryancd said: View Post
    You buried the lead, sea creature!
    You think the Loch Ness Monster could be The Last Jedi?
  3. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 10:59 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4828

A play set image gives an idea of how tall Snoke is...

https://www.amazon.es/Star-Wars-Flag...dp/B072569FVN/
    Pimp Daddy Snoke is looking rather casual in his Playboy lounge wear, im really looking forward to seeing more of him, i think his Command ship might be a Disco Ball
    From
    Peoria, AZ, USA
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 12:48 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4829

"Stayin' Alive ... Stayin' Alive ...Stayin' Partially Alive!"
    From
    Metro Detroit
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 3:24 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4830

From
    Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton)
    1 Week Ago  Aug 13, 2017, 7:49 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4831

Pimp Daddy Snoke is looking rather casual in his Playboy lounge wear, im really looking forward to seeing more of him, i think his Command ship might be a Disco Ball
    Someone has got to do a Snoke costume with a the captain hat and pipe!
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 10:09 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4832

Luke is......

Luke is the Last Jedi not Rey. From the "Look and Find" Book spoilers the picture of the Island Ahch-To says

"While Rey pursuades the Last Jedi to join the resistance"

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017...last-jedi.html

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/tag/the-last-jedi

Of course that could mean hes the last, until he trains Rey into a Jedi later.. but shes wearing Grey so i think shes going to be different and Lukes the last one refered to in the films title.
    it's been a while since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure the opening text-crawl for TFA says explicitly that Luke is the "last jedi".

I'm not sure why this has become such a mystery (?)

am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

kristen jones said: View Post
    I like all of this...well except for the not-so-clever add on of Separation of Church and State tacked on at the end. I take your point, but it may have had a bit too fine of a point put on it.

The overall view of things in this post though i very much like and agree with.
    thank you.
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 11:38 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4833

Begun, the Porg merchandising has. I'm getting one for my son!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    From
    Somewhere up by Canada, Minnesota
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 12:25 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4834

One guess as to what has Luke in such a grumpy mood: What if he foresaw Han's death but couldn't stop it, as stopping it would bring about some other calamity on the galaxy? How would that make him feel?
  10. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 12:51 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4835

That might be a set spoiler

Is that a torture chair bottom middle, maybe snokes lifesupport/healing or a reclining table like the one Vader was remade on? And whats that bottom left?
  11. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 1:12 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4836

Cobalt60 said: View Post
    it's been a while since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure the opening text-crawl for TFA says explicitly that Luke is the "last jedi".

I'm not sure why this has become such a mystery (?)

am I missing something?
    Yes this is a new film, that they hadnt written yet. I wouldnt put it past them to change it so Rey was the last Jedi afterall, some stuff in the R1 trailer wasnt even in the film at all lol.

If they dont even know what they ae doing next we have to guess too
  12. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 1:20 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4837

Begun, the Porg merchandising has. I'm getting one for my son!
    Omg that Porg toy looks like Jaws from the movie poster

I was hoping for something better than that tbh its lower lip is all pointed not round, i wonder if it jacks up on its legs, it has to have legs right. I'll wait until a better one comes along.. or go Porgless

STAR JAWS
    The Porg Strikes Back
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob Solo; 6 Days Ago at 1:31 PM.
    From
    Gilbert, Arizona
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 2:41 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4838

Sluis Van Shipyards said: View Post
    Someone has got to do a Snoke costume with a the captain hat and pipe!
    And some fish tank platform shoes.........maybe he's taking fashion advice from the young Lando, based on what we saw in his closet.
    From
    Madison, WI
    6 Days Ago  Aug 14, 2017, 4:39 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4839

Those Porgs are basically Grumpy Cat.

photo.jpg
    Last edited by Kylash; 6 Days Ago at 4:48 PM.
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    5 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 12:15 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4840

Perhaps GL drops some Jedi knowledge on KK from time to time...

http://ew.com/movies/2017/08/14/geor...ggestions/amp/
    From
    Fairhaven, MA
    5 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 12:18 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4841

That's cool to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 12:47 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4842

halliwax said: View Post
    That's cool to hear.
    Yah... because he totally didn't make me hate jedi with the prequels.
    Don't listen to him, KK. The old man is obviously demented.
    From
    Orlando, FL
    5 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 1:40 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4843

Axlotl said: View Post
    The old man is obviously demented.
    but Uncle Owen I wanna be a Jediiiii!
    From
    Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton)
    5 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 7:25 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4844

Axlotl said: View Post
    Yah... because he totally didn't make me hate jedi with the prequels.
    Don't listen to him, KK. The old man is obviously demented.
    That was kind of the point, to show the Jedi were as corrupt as the rest of the govt.

Like him or not, he created it and I think he still has the rules on what the Force can and can't do, Jedi, Sith, etc.
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    4 Days Ago  Aug 15, 2017, 9:54 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4845

Sluis Van Shipyards said: View Post
    That was kind of the point, to show the Jedi were as corrupt as the rest of the govt.

Like him or not, he created it and I think he still has the rules on what the Force can and can't do, Jedi, Sith, etc.
    GL also hated the EU Luke starting a new Jedi Order.
    4 Days Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 12:38 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4846

He lost it long ago. I've no interest in his ideas anymore. He's lost touch with the concept and original feel. He ruined the Jedi completely with the PT. He doesn't understand where this all began any longer. It's up to others now.
  22. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    4 Days Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 12:59 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4847

And that my friends is an opinion, not objective fact, of course.
    4 Days Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 2:03 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4848

GL also hated the EU Luke starting a new Jedi Order.
    Really? No one forced him to let others play in his sandbox. He could've vetoed anything he wasn't happy with. I guess lucrative book deals eased his 'pain'.
    4 Days Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 4:49 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4849

Greenie said: View Post
    Really? No one forced him to let others play in his sandbox. He could've vetoed anything he wasn't happy with. I guess lucrative book deals eased his 'pain'.
    Lucas seems like one of those guys that's ok with anything while you're writing him a check. Then a year later he's bashing you in an interview.
    4 Days Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 7:25 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4850

matty matt said: View Post
    Lucas seems like one of those guys that's ok with anything while you're writing him a check. Then a year later he's bashing you in an interview.
    Exactly. He didn't seem too bothered about selling everything to Disney, which he went on to describe as "white slavers". $$$$$$$$$$$