Subscribe
    From
    Fairhaven, MA
    13 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 10:10 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4501

Guys I know what I was wondering....

I can't see snoke as a Lightsaber duelist... in the hologram he looks weak, and even has a hard time moving around in his chair all slouched to the side... he looks in worse shape then palpatine to me

So I was wondering... snoke not even force sensitive? Are we being mislead?

Is snoke just some rich political figure in the universe. And there is some big bad dark Jedi working for him? Is this dark Jedi the one going to "complete kylo's training"
    Granted he asked kylo "there has been a awaking, have you felt it?"

But is that snoke relaying the information given to him from his dark Jedi?

I've just been on a snoke kick lately and can't see how he's ever going to fight... even if he knows the sith lightning trick... of a Lightsaber can block that, what kind of threat does snoke pose?

I'm just wondering if there is another bad guy working for snoke and who is the one training kylo this whole time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From
    Roy, WA
    12 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 11:47 AM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4502

I like the many legs on the heavy scout transport. I'd be scared of getting trampled underfoot. Reminds of those Bugs on Nausica...
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    11 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 12:17 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4503

halliwax said: View Post

I can't see snoke as a Lightsaber duelist... in the hologram he looks weak, and even has a hard time moving around in his chair all slouched to the side... he looks in worse shape then palpatine to me

Is snoke just some rich political figure in the universe. And there is some big bad dark Jedi working for him? Is this dark Jedi the one going to "complete kylo's training"

I've just been on a snoke kick lately and can't see how he's ever going to fight... even if he knows the sith lightning trick... of a Lightsaber can block that, what kind of threat does snoke pose?

I'm just wondering if there is another bad guy working for snoke and who is the one training kylo this whole time...

Based on all I have seen and heard is is clearly a creature who has been badly injured and remains disfigured, so you need to add that to your consideration of his backstory. How did he get that way and who did it to him and why?
  4. Member Since
    Nov 2006
    10 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 1:05 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4504

This is what I hate more than the waiting for the next film. The rampant, baseless speculation. Snoke is Force sensitive. There are no "Dark Jedi". Ugh...

By the way. Didn't you see Rian Johnson's tweet? Snoke is Jar Jar. Vader held him solely responsible for the events that led to the death of Padme, so he sought his revenge. Jar Jar, however, survived the encounter and though he was horribly injured, never truly blamed Anakin, realizing he was merely a pawn in Palpatine's grand scheme. In his trauma he discovered his force abilities, sat on the sidelines, influencing events, and using Luke and Vader to exact his revenge on Palpatine, before finally taking his place at the forefront of the First Order. Duh.

(That, if you don't know, is ridiculously speculative, but given what we KNOW, far more plausible.)
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    10 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 1:18 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4505

Yoda looks weak and slow and small with a walking stick, but hes really fast and Force powerfull. Snoke is quite tall and might be half machine after getting disfigured. I think Snoke will have two lightsabers or an odd looking weapon like a Force Trident, he might be able to ghost himself as holograms too.

In Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Chancellor Palpatine tells Anakin the tale of Darth Plagueis the Wise... He could be snoke, watch this theory video to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njMtalVzHQA
    Last edited by Bob Solo; 9 Hours Ago at 2:00 PM.
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2014
    From
    England U.K.
    10 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 1:23 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4506

Tan Djarka said: View Post
    This is what I hate more than the waiting for the next film. The rampant, baseless speculation. Snoke is Force sensitive. There are no "Dark Jedi". Ugh...

By the way. Didn't you see Rian Johnson's tweet? Snoke is Jar Jar. Vader held him solely responsible for the events that led to the death of Padme, so he sought his revenge. Jar Jar, however, survived the encounter and though he was horribly injured, never truly blamed Anakin, realizing he was merely a pawn in Palpatine's grand scheme. In his trauma he discovered his force abilities, sat on the sidelines, influencing events, and using Luke and Vader to exact his revenge on Palpatine, before finally taking his place at the forefront of the First Order. Duh.

(That, if you don't know, is ridiculously speculative, but given what we KNOW, far more plausible.)
    It cant be Jar Jar because the actor said he would never play him again Onlleeee onesa aktooor cansa playyyyeee Jar JArrr Biiiiiinkses
    From
    Roy, WA
    9 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 2:14 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4507

Please, kill the Plaegis theory
    From
    Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton)
    3 Hours Ago  Jul 26, 2017, 8:25 PM - Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release) #4508

Sluis Van Shipyards said: View Post
    Those guards... It's like someone said "I want something Samurai inspired, but make it look really plain and bad."
    After seeing the guard again, I have to say that, like the FO Stormtrooper, this almost looks cool, but it's like they didn't nail the final design yet. I like the FO Stormtrooper except for the lack of "mouth" detail. I think the same thing, for me, is happening with this guy.

I'm still hoping that Snoke is like a Sith collector or Sith worshipper. That was one of the cool things in the Darth Bane novels, where he finds a guy who collects Sith artifacts and kind of worships them, but can't use the Force.