Emerald City Comic Con 2015

kandell

Anyone planning on going to this con?

My boyfriend recently agreed to start cosplaying with me, and we decided that after this season is over we want to go to a big con. Emerald City seems like it would be a lot of fun to go to, so I thought I'd reach out and see who all else might be going, who's gone in the past, and maybe see if some previous attendees have advice for attending the con as a first-timer.

My husband and I will be there. We've been attending and working at the con since 2008 and we both have a real affection for the show. By and large, it's one of the best shows because with few exceptions the staff and minions are all really nice and helpful.

Hey Kandell! My guy, IronJoe, and I will be there every day this year in costume. At this point we are thinking that we'll be cosplaying these characters:
Saturday: White Queen (X-men) & Magneto (X-men), Friday/Sunday: Sailor Moon & White Ranger (Power Rangers), Spider-man and Black Cat. We're still deciding between the Friday and Sunday costumes and might change them.
Feel free to send me a message or find us and say hi at ECC - it's always great to meet another cosplaying couple!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back