(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

The New Blood

watermark.png This is what I have so far for a comic style Spider-Man suit. As you can by the title of the thread, its mostly inspired by Mark Bagley's Spider-Man. I modified my Rami template and saved it as a new .psd file .I looked at Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man suit to see how in terms the curve of the rib part of the red on the suit is, compared to a regular Rami pattern. I will be giving this pattern for free, when it's done, to let someone have this printed and test how it looks and fits. Oh and the weird line going through the bottom of the mask area and the crotch area is due to me making the pattern in one half to later copy and flip to save time haha. Also the crotch will be designed for a zipper.

Thoughts?

Updated as of 2-5-2016

After some BS, I've removed the files. Sorry guys :(

Attachments

• watermark.png
    watermark.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,868
  • watermark.png
    watermark.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 3,201
Last edited:
Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

View attachment 337629 This is what I have so far for a comic style Spider-Man suit. As you can by the title of the thread, its mostly inspired by Mark Bagley's Spider-Man. I modified my Rami template and saved it as a new .psd file .I looked at Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man suit to see how in terms the curve of the rib part of the red on the suit is, compared to a regular Rami pattern. I will be giving this pattern for free, when it's done, to let someone have this printed and test how it looks and fits. Oh and the weird line going through the bottom of the mask area and the crotch area is due to me making the pattern in one half to later copy and flip to save time haha. Also the crotch will be designed for a zipper.

Thoughts?

Will be more than glad to test this out once its completed. Love bagley's spiderman.

A mockup of the pattern with the colors, to you give you guys a better idea of the pattern.

Thoughts and or any suggestions for the texture? Honeycomb, brick, or.....?

Attachments

• tessssbagley.png
    tessssbagley.png
    616.6 KB · Views: 1,960
Last edited:

Should do a ultimate Spiderman version, and also with a pattern and muscle shading.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That't actually what I am going for. I might use muscle shading.

Will be more than glad to test print a suit of that. If you could do muscle shading and no muscle shading in case someone doesn't want any. I personally love muscle shading

Here is what it will look like with muscle shading. ( in the pic the center pieces is the only part with the shading to give you a rough idea)
watermark.png

Thoughts?

The muscle shading or the colors?

I was going to say the same thing that Spideyfox mentioned, assuming he's talking about the shading. The muscle shading is almost black in the Ultimate comics, is there any way you could make it more defined by darkening the lower 3d portions (ie the spaces between the muscle groups) a dark blue/black? Of course, go with your gut and do what you think looks best!

Well for muscle shading I'm not sure how to go about it in terms of making more defined without making the pattern look like a mess and ruin the colors with the muscle shading being dark.

True, I think it might just be something that sounds better in theory and looks good in the comics but might not translate well into a physical suit. The design you have going is great and I'm confident it'll look awesome when it gets a test print!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back