(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Re: Free Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Im having the same issue with the psd file. The link you posted above is to the pdf file.

Following the hyperlink to the psd file returns an error saying :

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Im having the same issue with the psd file. The link you posted above is to the pdf file.

Following the hyperlink to the psd file returns an error saying :

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Oh, I see, It's the same thing for the PSD file. The hyperlink is for Google Drive, while the text is for Dropbox.

Use the Dropbox text link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4kbvv01n3upe2a/Ultimate Spider-Man Bagley 8-17-2014.psd

Thanks a bunch guys. Need to ask one more favor if anyone is willing. I use Gimp instead of Photoshop. Is there any way someone could save Bagley's USM Spidermanfiles in RGB instead of CMYK and then send them to me?

Either PSD or Tiff should work just fine and I can adjust the colors on my own from there.

Gimp cant open CMYK files of this type.

Thanks a bunch guys. Need to ask one more favor if anyone is willing. I use Gimp instead of Photoshop. Is there any way someone could save Bagley's USM Spidermanfiles in RGB instead of CMYK and then send them to me?

Either PSD or Tiff should work just fine and I can adjust the colors on my own from there.

Gimp cant open CMYK files of this type.
Sorry but CMYK is the only way it can print properly

Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

Free USM Bagley Frames in stl format (when printed make sure you upload it in meters)

View attachment 419073

Not sure if the thickness needs to be increased, but once I get feedback I will update it! :)

Enjoy! :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXET3FOTkhoaE1ESEk/view?usp=sharing

I tried making the frames earlier this week. I don't have access to a 3D printer, and I didn't want to spend the money to have them printed. So I printed the outline of the frames on paper, and traced them onto some scrap plastic I got from a local shop.

The frames are still in rough shape since I ground them down from a 1/4" in thickness to 1/8" using a bench grinder. That wasn't really a smart idea on my part.

I'll update when I finish the frames with lens and another faceshell.

IMG_20150130_215503.jpg

I tried making the frames earlier this week. I don't have access to a 3D printer, and I didn't want to spend the money to have them printed. So I printed the outline of the frames on paper, and traced them onto some scrap plastic I got from a local shop.

The frames are still in rough shape since I ground them down from a 1/4" in thickness to 1/8" using a bench grinder. That wasn't really a smart idea on my part.

View attachment 433232

That looks sweet!

View attachment 433232

Nah buddy keep at it!
Gatta keep at it until it comes together. I work with plastic so if you want any help or tips just give me a shout :)

I messaged you a while ago about getting it printed from ZentaiZone, you said it was fine.

After what I read about Zentai-Zentai on this site, I avoided their service.

I ordered a plain white morph suit from them a while back. Is ZentaiZone good quality too.

edit:just did some more looking into zz...***** them

Last edited:

Turns out the plastic I got for the frames was some high temperature resistant plastic.

Looks like I have to go back to the plastic store this week.

View attachment 337629 This is what I have so far for a comic style Spider-Man suit. As you can by the title of the thread, its mostly inspired by Mark Bagley's Spider-Man. I modified my Rami template and saved it as a new .psd file .I looked at Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man suit to see how in terms the curve of the rib part of the red on the suit is, compared to a regular Rami pattern. I will be giving this pattern for free, when it's done, to let someone have this printed and test how it looks and fits. Oh and the weird line going through the bottom of the mask area and the crotch area is due to me making the pattern in one half to later copy and flip to save time haha. Also the crotch will be designed for a zipper.

Thoughts?

Updated as of 2-18-2015

Image Preview :View attachment 440283

PSD File : https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4kbvv01n3upe2a/Ultimate%20Spider-Man%20Bagley%208-17-2014.psd

PDF File (no muscle base): https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2yfiblt70a2auj/Ultimate%20Spider-Man%20Bagley%20No%20Muscle%208-17-2014.pdf?dl=0

PDF File (with Muscle Base): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXENTdmMS1vZXMwVWs

USM Bagley Style Frames! Stl format scaled! (print in meters)

View attachment 419074

RULES FOR Files:

1. Don't use the file to profit from unless getting permission from me.

2. Try not send this pattern to be printed to sites that have been known to steal people's work. (Fabric on demand is a great place to have this pattern printed!)

3. If you post pics of a suit with my pattern on it please give me credit where it's due.

* tell us any changes you made to the pattern :)

This is an awesome print thank you, I will be planning on printing this soon. Also do you suggest any printing sites that I can print this off of?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back