(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

That is amazing! I love bagleys style spiderman! I'm actually meeting him in a few weeks at Cincinnati comic con. Will zentai zone resize the file too?

ZentaiZone only prints and sews. You will have to do the resizing yourself.

That is amazing! I love bagleys style spiderman! I'm actually meeting him in a few weeks at Cincinnati comic con. Will zentai zone resize the file too?

If you meet Bagley (my favorite spider-man artist ever!!!) tell him where you got the pattern, I would also like to know his thoughts on it! Btw I updated the files again.

View attachment 337629 This is what I have so far for a comic style Spider-Man suit. As you can by the title of the thread, its mostly inspired by Mark Bagley's Spider-Man. I modified my Rami template and saved it as a new .psd file .I looked at Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man suit to see how in terms the curve of the rib part of the red on the suit is, compared to a regular Rami pattern. I will be giving this pattern for free, when it's done, to let someone have this printed and test how it looks and fits. Oh and the weird line going through the bottom of the mask area and the crotch area is due to me making the pattern in one half to later copy and flip to save time haha. Also the crotch will be designed for a zipper.

Thoughts?

Updated as of 6-26-2014

Image Preview :View attachment 342581

PSD File : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXEVWJKSll2eXo1SU0/edit?usp=sharing

PDF File (no muscle base): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXEZkJ0QVRua2hlV28/edit?usp=sharing

PDF File (with Muscle Base): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXENTdmMS1vZXMwVWs/edit?usp=sharing

RULES FOR THIS PATTERN:
1. Don't use the file to profit from unless getting permission from me.
2. Do not send this pattern to be printed to sites that have been known to steal people's work. (Fabric on demand is a great place to have this pattern printed!)
3. If you post pics of a suit with my pattern on it please give me credit where it's due.
* tell us any changes you made to the pattern :)
Patterns like that are psd? Ooh thats what it's called, that's the kind of thing I wanted you to do for me is the offer still on the table? And i can finally buy the spandex :) :) :) but I don't know how to print a psd on paper to actual size, can someone help?

I love Bagley's art. He's one of my absolute favorite Spidey artists. The work you've done on this pattern is excellent. Really, really good stuff. Thanks for making this available to all of us.

I'm not sure if it's just me or if something has happened, but when I try to get the PSD or the PDF with no muscle base it tells me that the file no longer exists or has been moved. I'd love to get this pattern in a PSD if at all possible still.

I love Bagley's art. He's one of my absolute favorite Spidey artists. The work you've done on this pattern is excellent. Really, really good stuff. Thanks for making this available to all of us.

I'm not sure if it's just me or if something has happened, but when I try to get the PSD or the PDF with no muscle base it tells me that the file no longer exists or has been moved. I'd love to get this pattern in a PSD if at all possible still.

Hmm, I will check the link.

- - - Updated - - -

Patterns like that are psd? Ooh thats what it's called, that's the kind of thing I wanted you to do for me is the offer still on the table? And i can finally buy the spandex :) :) :) but I don't know how to print a psd on paper to actual size, can someone help?

The offer stands, but at the moment, until after the 24th I honestly won't have time.

Last edited:

Cool I totally get it and if you for some reason are still busy on the 28th, happy birthday lol. In fact it may be a good idea for me to make a thread with loads of people wishing you happy birthday

I think Zentai zentai may of stolen or merged your pattern, if they have I'll do what I can to help you through this uploadfromtaptalk1410968576534.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410968583182.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410968588343.jpg

That could be my pattern. I'll check it out when I get home tonight.
I think you're right by the looks of it. How they got the pattern you used is beyond me and by the position of the spiders with the TASM 2 style webbing, looks like a match to me.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back