(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

Thank you for allowing me to download your print. I have never done this before so I'm new at this. I have the file with the muscle shading and I will be contacting fabric on demand to see how much it is going to cost. I have been talking to Cha0tic about a suit as well that is one of your designs, the classic spidey suit. If I do get it printed I will send you pic's PROMISE!!
Thanks :) and hopefully you have read the rules of the pattern as well. Can't wait to see a print of my pattern! :)

Thanks :) and hopefully you have read the rules of the pattern as well. Can't wait to see a print of my pattern! :)

Don't worry, you will. If it turns out like I want, I'll be wearing it to the Emerald City Comic Con in 2015. Thank you again, and no worries the credit is all yours.

I updated the files guys! :) Tried getting rid of more of the red going into the blue and the blue going into the red (a real pain in the but) , and kinda tweaked the webs on the arms and some other things I can't remember at the moment. Enjoy Guys!

The Bagley design is my favorite of all the costumes! Your file looks pretty dang sweet! I'm debating using it, my only dilemma is that I'm trying to make something from scratch, like the real Peter would have done, that includes webshooters, subscribing though for sure!

I made some updates guys! I forgot to add an extra crotch piece, but if you are going to re-size the file anyway to make sure it fits ya, then adding an extra crotch piece wouldn't be so difficult. Has anyone made suits wit my pattern yet? :)

I made some updates guys! I forgot to add an extra crotch piece, but if you are going to re-size the file anyway to make sure it fits ya, then adding an extra crotch piece wouldn't be so difficult. Has anyone made suits wit my pattern yet? :)

I actually just got my suit today from Zentai-Zone. I'll try and post pics up tonight.

You had Zentai Zone print a suit with my pattern? If so that's fine, I just you didn't get it printed from zentai zentai.

I messaged you a while ago about getting it printed from ZentaiZone, you said it was fine.

After what I read about Zentai-Zentai on this site, I avoided their service.

I messaged you a while ago about getting it printed from ZentaiZone, you said it was fine.

Okay good, just making sure :) Can't wait to see the suit!!! Feel free to post pics on this thread.

I update the files again, after seeing Tyler Scott's new suit that was made with my pattern I made some modifications. It was really cool to see my work on someone :) The only thing I am still iffy on is the shade of blue.

Zentai Zone prints and sews these suits together? Whhhhaaaaaa?!

I'm really diggin this file, it looks amazing. Might have to download this file and get a mask printed out. Awesome stuff by the way

Zentai Zone prints and sews these suits together? Whhhhaaaaaa?!

I'm really diggin this file, it looks amazing. Might have to download this file and get a mask printed out. Awesome stuff by the way
Thanks man! The files will be updated, hopefully not every minute (I have OCD with this stuff) but right now the files looks really good!

Here are TstunningSpidey's photos of his new suit with my pattern.
10615663_10203657736857525_593537516_n.jpg10575214_10203653395708999_8105190067114968736_o.jpg
TstunningSpidey darkened the colors and added a brick layer. I have tweaked the spiders and fixed the webbing at the belt. I reworked the back spider and made it smaller but kept the larger back spider (but fixed the bottom point to be more round) as a hidden layer and added a hidden lowered spider layer on the psd file.

10615663_10203657736857525_593537516_n.jpg

10575214_10203653395708999_8105190067114968736_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are some pictures of the suit. I'll try and get more later when people are home to help me into the suit. :D

IMG_20140815_225717.jpg
Excuse my belly, I just ate dinner. :$

IMG_20140816_093202.jpgIMG_20140816_093254.jpg
I tried taking some pics in natural light... It didn't really work out.

What I did:
- Modified Ken's ASM2 file.
- Took off all padding (finger pads, shoe sole, etc.)
- Thinned the webbings
- Fixed the palm webbing to not include the triangular area for the web shooter pad.
- Used New Blood's blue color and spider symbols.

To summarize, Ken's file with the red areas, lightened muscle shading, removed "seams", bricks, with New Blood's blue areas and spider symbols.

Here are some pictures of the suit. I'll try and get more later when people are home to help me into the suit. :D

View attachment 364009

View attachment 364010View attachment 364011

What I did:
- Thinned the webbings
- Fixed the palm webbing to not include the triangular area for the web shooter pad.

To summarize, Ken's file with the red areas, lightened muscle shading, removed "seams", bricks, with New Blood's blue areas and spider symbols.

The symbols I made looks great on this! Awesome suit!

View attachment 364009

View attachment 364010View attachment 364011

What I did:
- Thinned the webbings

How much did Zentai Zone charge to print and sew the suit?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back