(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

RULES FOR THIS PATTERN:
1. Don't use the file to profit from unless getting permission from me.
2. Do not send this pattern to be printed to sites that have been known to steal people's work. (Fabric on demand is a great place to have this pattern printed!)
3. If you post pics of a suit with my pattern on it please give me credit where it's due.

Optional but recommended:
* tell us any changes you made to the pattern :)

* post pics of the suit on this thread.

This is looking great! @Thenewblood I have never ordered a print before how much will F.O.D cost?

Last edited by a moderator:

Any thoughts guys? Also what version of the pattern do you guys want in an image format like with or without muscle base or what?

Okay guys, I need to know what you guys want for the flattened image version of the pattern so I can upload them soon :)

Can I open this file with the Adobe Paint file? If so can I have permission to use it? Trophy Wife says she charges around $300 depending on the kind of zipper you want, U or Straight up the back. That would also be if you want the mask attached or detached. I've been looking for a file like this for some time.

Can I open this file with the Adobe Paint file? If so can I have permission to use it? Trophy Wife says she charges around $300 depending on the kind of zipper you want, U or Straight up the back. That would also be if you want the mask attached or detached. I've been looking for a file like this for some time.

If the program can read the file then go a head, the pattern is free, but make sure you read the rules for the file before using it. Hopefully that clears things up for ya. Enjoy :)

Oh I've read them. I'm not a file thief, it's for me. I'm kind of a Spidey Junkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I've read them. I'm not a file thief, it's for me. I'm kind of a Spidey Junkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trust ya, post pics of the progress! I am also updating the psd file, had to fix more of the red and blue boarders of the pattern

Okay update time!

PSD File : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXENXRwekJqSGZjOGM/edit?usp=sharing

PDF File (no muscle base): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXEeG9KclZpVl9Id3M/edit?usp=sharing

PDF File (with Muscle Base): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HPBoxjQlXEUVV0YU9WT2d0QTQ/edit?usp=sharing

This will be on the first post too!!! Enjoy :)

Image Preview: watermark.png

Last edited:

Thank you for allowing me to download your print. I have never done this before so I'm new at this. I have the file with the muscle shading and I will be contacting fabric on demand to see how much it is going to cost. I have been talking to Cha0tic about a suit as well that is one of your designs, the classic spidey suit. If I do get it printed I will send you pic's PROMISE!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back