(Sorry Guys)Bagley USM Spider-Man Files!

Re: Bagley Spider-Man Suit

True, I think it might just be something that sounds better in theory and looks good in the comics but might not translate well into a physical suit. The design you have going is great and I'm confident it'll look awesome when it gets a test print!

I can't afford a test print, which is why I am giving it away for free to have people test it for me. Just give me credit where its due ;) Oh and the muscle shading is from none other than ken!

are you gonna leab=ve a copy without the muscle shading? like asi said before im loving it without the shading tooo very comic looking colors and al
l:thumbsup

yes i mean the muscle shading heres what another member did JIG80CB (1).jpg

yes i mean the muscle shading heres what another member didView attachment 338588

I was looking for the thread that had this, you have a link to it? I think it will look messy when printed with all the black covering the suit for the sake of muscle shading. If someone printed the suit and sewn it and wearing it I could get a better idea of it ya know?

- - - Updated - - -

awesome the new blood, this is turning out to be my favorite as far as printed suits go.:thumbsup
Really? Thanks! How is this your favorite?

mark bagley in ultimate was my favorite spiderman & suit and you nailed the look and colors in his style to T awesome man pure awesome

Okay guys, I have finished the pattern. I am uploading the .psd file as we speak, it even includes the vectors of the pattern in case someone wants the change the webbing of the suit. Now I need to know what images to post in regards to people who don't have Photoshop like with or without muscle base, with or without spider, etc.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back