Shazam! (Post-release)

What did you think of Shazam!?

• Total voters
Yet ANOTHER heavily armored body suit. The guy is a VERY powerful being. Are we putting armor on Superman next? :facepalm

Yet ANOTHER heavily armored body suit. The guy is a VERY powerful being. Are we putting armor on Superman next? :facepalm

That's (very good) fan art...by Bosslogic. Who does some great fast turnaround editing for some awesome images on this stuff. I doubt that Shazams costume will be properly armoured.

Haven't seen much by this actor so might have to check out Chuck.

I can see Zach playing an older Billy Batson, but I really can't see him as Captain Marvel, sorry.

Why not? As is, sure, he wouldn't make for a very good Capt. Marvel but who's to say that he won't bulk up for the role? After all, Christopher Reeves was pretty scrawny when he first cast to play Superman. Anthony Michael Hall was a scrawny kid when he was in Weird Science and The Breakfast Club but then he was cast to play a football player in Johnny Be Good and he was no longer that scrawny little kid anymore. In short, just because an actor isn't particularly fit currently doesn't mean that can't change.

Leaked set photo. You can see Mark Strong to the left as Dr Savana.

7C2BFAD0-7326-405F-9F17-305B92A366E5.jpeg

Even when I was a small child I always thought that was the absolute worst super hero outfit ever designed. My Mom actually had dish towels that looked like that cape.

That costume looks really nice. I like how even though the base costume is textured there's areas of the costume that are smooth, or relatively smooth so that the eye has areas to rest on. They really should have taken this approach with the Superman costume by leaving the shield and S smooth.

Well... I think there's definitely room for comedy... he's essentially a 12 yo kid that gets the body and powers of Superman

After watching the trailers for Titans and Aquaman I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised. Not enough to catch the film in theaters, but ya know.. 1 for 3. You’re getting somewhere DC.

Just saw the trailer and I was going to be polite and all that.
Yeah sorry, no can do. WTH is wrong with people.
Come on DC, you have an opportunity to build a franchise that can both deliver entertainment and compete with Marvel.
Something that for the sake of fans everywhere can appreciate.
After seeing this trailer, you have all but thrown in the towel.
Just deliver the last rights already and be done with it...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back