Attention GhostHost

RKW

Sr Member
Originally posted by RKW+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW)</div>
Ghosthost, we have been waiting years for you to post just one photo, colour or B&W showing your helmet used in an official capacity. But I suggest you post it in another thread so not to hijack this one.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-GhostHost

Years? c'mon...  and you are going even more off topic "official capacity"? If I didn't know better I'd say I was hearing from Phil  ...besides my info is not for YOUR consumption. Mods only.

I've started this thread because I didn't want to hijack the SDS one.

Ghosthost,

By "official capacity" I meant in relation to it being used to officially promote the film Star Wars since it's supposed to be a copy of a Tour helmet witnessed by thousands across multiple continents, right?

I find your response "...besides my info is not for YOUR consumption. Mods only" to be particularly dissappointing. All I'm asking for is a simple photo to be posted of the master helmet being worn at one of these public events. What possible secrets could be given away by showing us members such a photo? The public has already seen it, right? The few pictures I have seen of Vader in public don't match yours, why is that?

Why is it everytime I ask a challenging Vader related question the automatic response mechanism kicks in of "Oh, you must be Phil"? I'am an independant Vader enthusiast who is asking a logical question that anyone with a pair of eyes would also be curious about it.

Well, truthfully, because you speak like phil, stonchly defend phil and often attack me like phil with identical "complaints". But, this is the first time I've said this publicly so I think "everytime" is a bit of an overstatement, don't you. If you aren't him you're certainly working with him. Independant? :lol Whenever you post I consider it from phil. Always have. BTW, the "mods only" comment was relating to the recaster issues with JB and Phil.

Originally posted by RKW@ Jan 6 2006, 08:10 AM

Why is it everytime I ask a challenging Vader related question the automatic response mechanism kicks in of "Oh, you must be Phil"? I'am an independant Vader enthusiast who is asking a logical question that anyone with a pair of eyes would also be curious about it.

However to answer your question, I have few tour photos, and they are not so clear at best, but I agree it looks different that what I can make out in them. I'm just relating what was told to me and still believe it came from Don Post's.

Now what?

Wanna persecute me for being a Christian?

What does it matter? Why is this thread even posted? This seems like baiting to me. I consider myself a Vader enthusiast as well, and frankly, crap like this gets so very tiresome. If the man says he has bonafides and has proven them with the mods, who friggin' cares if I ever see them? People are happy with his product, plain and simple.

Where do people hide the pitchforks and torches around here?

Originally posted by Ghost Host@Jan 6 2006, 04:37 PM
However to answer your question, I have few tour photos, and they are not so clear at best, but I agree it looks different that what I can make out in them.  I'm just relating what was told to me and still believe it came from Don Post's. 

Now what?

Wanna persecute me for being a Christian?
[snapback]1152225[/snapback]​

Thanks for an honest answer.

Me saying that I get accused of being Phil was not directed at you only. I'm constantly being accused by your other friends. I'm sorry you feel so bitter towards me. Do I own a SPFX helmet, yes. Do I think it's cast directly off the screen used helmet, no. I consider my self unbiased as I have no personal stake in any sale of props. I always try to give an unbiased opinion and will continue to make counter arguments to any opinions that I don't agree with. You probably don't realise this but I provided Sithlord indirectly (via Jez) with numerous close up photos of my SPFX helmet for analysis.

I don't think you're deliberately trying too pull the wool over our eyes. My opinion at this moment in time is that you have been duped like the rest of us. I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of why you can trust its origins when as I understand it you didn't even deal directly with the ex-Don Post seller at the time of purchase.

I try to always be as honest as possible. I'm really not bitter towards you, I just honestly see you this way. Aside from jabs like this you've done nothing to me, and I am getting used to this sort of thing around here.

Originally posted by RKW@Jan 6 2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks for an honest answer.

I'm sorry you feel so bitter towards me.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back