Judge DREDD - 3D Model - High res for Download

bluerealm

I created this 3d model of the Dredd helmet right after the movie was released. I was able to make a nice prop for myself and a few friends. So in support of the community I'd like to offer the 3d model up for free download, so please feel free to download it and build your own.

This helmet model was inspired from the Judge Dredd Comic Universe. The 3d model is loosely based on the most recent Dredd 3d film. The model was originally created in solidworks. I've also included obj,stl,and iges.

Please post pics of any progress of builds using this model.

large-11.jpg
2012-10-06-22.35.jpg

***********Download Now**************

ORIGINAL PROP BUILD THREAD

You bet!!! I've been a bit swamped lately and wanted to contribute to the community a little and see what people could come up with using a little help.

-Devin

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this! Starting on a pair of full costumes for my wife and I for Halloween. I have a 3D printer and want to make as much use of it as possible. Your the first person I've seen that has posted some really good 3D files out there. Others post screencaps of their files but never the actual files themselves, and of course that's their right. However, I think sharing is caring! I will post some progress once I start the prints. I've got a 3D scan of both of our heads using a kinect sensor with skanect and will base the final dimensions off that (allowing for padding, etc).

-I have two questions though:

1. What did you end up using for the visor? I assume some kind of clear plastic sheeting that could be cut down. Just wondering the thickness and material you ended up going with. I figure whatever I use will be clear and I will hit it with some VST nightshades spray tint. (I searched your other thread but didn't find anything)

2. Have you run across anyone posting 3D Files for a DREDD 3D lawgiver? I've searched everywhere I know and haven't turned up anything.

Thanks!

Thank you Devin. Excellent model. I know I am late to the party but this inspired me to attempt this costume. (I only first saw the movie last year!)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back