Deadpool Cosplay question , for Deadpool fans.

TrEnvyAustralia

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and am in the middle of creating a Deadpool cosplay costume for my son to wear at this years Supanova in Brisbane, Australia.
I am a fashion designer by trade. I am trying to get the Deadpool costume as authentic as possible. So I have tried to research the question I am about to ask but to no avail.
The silver Harness that Deadpool wears has a circular, red centre piece.
Does this centre piece light up???
image.jpg
If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate a response. It seems in the past month I have asked many deadpool fans, but no one seems to know.
I thank you all in advance. TeePs

Actually I don't think it does. I'm not an expert on deadpool but I've never seen his chest glow. Most of the ones I've seen with the chest piece is just a circle and you can still see his chest under it. imagesCATHKEWF.jpg

No it does not i am a huge Deadpool fan and i have never seen it light up. In some costumes it is a button for his teleaporter and in others it is just a circle that connects to the harness that holds his swords. I believe they added details like this to make his costume different from a very simlier wall crawlers costume.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back