King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

Hi everyone
I don't know if there are other collectors that tries to find out about King Arts Groot Life Size Bust.
I have been trying to find some information about it but only come across one you tuber i believe Budget Stark, but i needed more info.
Anyway since mine already arrived i'm going to post some hands on pics and a basic review of it.

Sculpt 8/10
Paint 7/10
Details 9/10
Packaging 5/10 (No Colour Box Cheap Styrofoam)
No COA
No Edition Size
No Glass eye
Statue is quite tall higher than wolverine legendary scale

I don't know how Serious King Arts company is in producing their product but the prices position on their product is way too high in terms of the quality that we get.
PRO: I Love the sculpt it really brings out the character but in terms of Paint is more like Sideshow quality paint.
Weight is round 45-50kg, the head and the body comes in separate piece and boxes, it is quite solid
CONS: the price is around the range of ECC so that is actually the paint quality that i would expect, unfortunately NOPE.
NO Edition size (This is the most important part for a collector)
There is a visible line connecting the head and the body, they should be able to hide it.
Snowing when you open the packaging
No Glass eyes just painted
Lack of paint details
Unknown-1_1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
Unknown_1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unknown-1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
Unknown.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
Unknown-3.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Face have the Best Features but other than that the paint lacks detail and started to get boring
The price is similar to ECC Guyver but i'm sure Guyver will eventually come out better

Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh, that is huge! Nevertheless, it looks really good - much better than the prototype from last year's (or was that 2014's?) ACGHK.

Just got the 2015 HKACG exclusive yesterday. Do you think it is better than the extreme battle damaged version? I'm probably going to part with the Classic but can't decide which is better of the damaged versions.

90q1w9.jpg

Just got the 2015 HKACG exclusive yesterday. Do you think it is better than the extreme battle damaged version? I'm probably going to part with the Classic but can't decide which is better of the damaged versions.

http://i67.tinypic.com/90q1w9.jpg

I like the extreme battle damaged shield better. It's a unique rendition of the shield and is less redundant in your collection in case you ever decide to keep the classic shield.

I like the extreme battle damaged shield better. It's a unique rendition of the shield and is less redundant in your collection in case you ever decide to keep the classic shield.

I'd have to agree. The extreme battle-damaged shield looks pretty good, and goes well with the classic version.

Awesome collection!

Thanks to both of you for your feedback. I agree that the extreme battle damage is striking and unique. I purchased the middle one in the hope that I would think that was the only one I needed to display (because you can still see the Cap colors but it is battle damaged) but now I'm unsure. I think the classic is nice but it is the one that I will probably not keep.

In my collection I try not to display multiple versions of a prop or helmet if there is only one in the universe. So eventually two of these bad boys will have to disappear.

Thanks to both of you for your feedback. I agree that the extreme battle damage is striking and unique. I purchased the middle one in the hope that I would think that was the only one I needed to display (because you can still see the Cap colors but it is battle damaged) but now I'm unsure. I think the classic is nice but it is the one that I will probably not keep.

In my collection I try not to display multiple versions of a prop or helmet if there is only one in the universe. So eventually two of these bad boys will have to disappear.

Let me know when you're planning to let go of that classic :)

It's time once again for Hong Kong's version of comic-con: The ACGHK 2016. The new convention means another look at current and upcoming products from King Arts:

Another look at the 1/1 scale arc reactors...

DSC_2715.JPG DSC_2718.JPG DSC_2716.JPG DSC_2721.JPG DSC_2722.JPG

Not sure, but I'm guessing this is the new improved 1/9 scale Hulkbuster that fits an entire mark 43 figure and not just the torso (or was that Hot Toys?)...

DSC_2733.JPG DSC_2729.JPG

1/9 scale Iron Man mark 6 plus moving gantry/walk way:

DSC_2731.JPG DSC_2732.JPG

And the usual suspects:

DSC_2719.JPG DSC_2720.JPG DSC_2723.JPG DSC_2725.JPG DSC_2727.JPG DSC_2730.JPG

:D

EDIT: Oh, I got the Hulkbuster mixed up with Hot Toys...

The King Arts version does not include a full mark 43 figure, but it comes with some special battle-damaged parts and includes a remote-control for the opening and lighting effects...

video courtesy of Budget Stark

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back