The LARGEST Darth Vader HD Photo Gallery Online (NEW OVER 300 ROTJ Vader screencaps)

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
I have just uploaded over 200 ANH High Definition screen caps of Darth Vader. I will be doing the same for ESB and ROTJ within the next few weeks.

Click here to check out my website to view these caps.

Click on the photo gallery and then on the Vader reference section to see all the HD screen caps I have available. I believe I have the largest available online library and I still have yet to fully do ESB and ROTJ.

Enjoy! I will also take requests for other caps and do them as I have the time.

As a favor to Darth Phaeton for designing my site I have also shared these caps with him. You will soon be able to download them from his site as well at http://www.darthphaeton.com

Last edited:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1430167[/snapback]</div>
I have just uploaded over 200 ANH High Definition screen caps of Darth Vader. I will be doing the same for ESB and ROTJ within the next few weeks.

Click here to check out my website to view these caps.

Click on the photo gallery and then on the Vader reference section to see all the HD screen caps I have available. I believe I have the largest available online library and I still have yet to fully do ESB and ROTJ.

Enjoy. I will also take requests for other caps and do them as I have the time.
[/b]
Here's hoping you have unlimited bandwidth transfers.

Anyway, awesome resource. thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Mar 2 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1430171[/snapback]</div>
That's so cool. Gonna spend a while at your site... what do you got to drink? :p
[/b]

Dude, I'm all tapped out. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Mar 2 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1430226[/snapback]</div>
cool. btw, you have to click the links twice to make them work. :)
[/b]

Thanks Clutch. Dan is working on fixing it. :)

BTW, that only happens with IE. Firefox works fine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Mar 2 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1430250[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Mar 2 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1430226[/snapback]
cool. btw, you have to click the links twice to make them work. :)
[/b]

Thanks Clutch. Dan is working on fixing it. :)

BTW, that only happens with IE. Firefox works fine.
[/b][/quote]
It happens in Opera also.

What is wrong with using animated GIFs and Javascript onMouseover?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Lars @ Mar 2 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1430335[/snapback]</div>
It happens in Opera also.

What is wrong with using animated GIFs and Javascript onMouseover?
[/b]

Thanks for letting me know. We are in the process of redesigning the menu. Once this is done there will hopefully not be any issues. Anyways, it's only one more click..... not the end of the world. :lol :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BingoBongo275 @ Mar 2 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1430263[/snapback]</div>
Chris

Great pics - well done for doing these and making them available for all

Cheers

Jez
[/b]

Thanks Jez. It's the least I can do to give back to this community that has given so much to me over the past couple of years. I hope my efforts will help aspiring Vader costumers and prop collectors.

Thanks so much for posting your site with all the great HD pics. I can't wait to see more ESB photos.

Awesome, Chris. Great to see.

I am still myself trying to get a collection of HD grabs together for the Vader ref DVD....man that's a long process :p. I'm doing a lot of cropping etc as well so they won't all just be regular grabs...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back