The Amazing Spiderman 3 IDEAS

Spideyfox

Heres my idea after gwen dies Peter is vulnerable even though at the end he comes back as a hero he still is hurting and when he is vulnerable the symbiote comes into play. Peter feels more powerful and I think the symbiote should be more of a disease it changes into Spiderman like enhances his abilities. what i mean is that it makes him stronger sharpens all abilities and adapts itself to the web shooters so they are not needed hence why the symbiote develops the web power for when it becomes Venom.

What if he sees Gwens Ghost an she speaks to him convincing him to put on the red and blue but the symbiote latches to the costume.but he puts it on and the symbiote covers the suit but then theres a bombing or fire of some sort and the symbiote leaves the suit in a really cool melting thing and drips on a man in the explosion/ fire and mistakes him for Peter modyfying himself into the suit and saving Eddie. But the symbiote realises its not Peter and stays friendly with brock but sees on the new and over the city wearing the red and blue again and goes back t Eddie using him as a host and he hates Spiderman and Brock just becomes a host not really a bad guy.
Thats as far as I got it might be flawed or a little reminiscent of electro. Or instead of Venom it could be Carnage

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back