How to make a U-zip and a T-zip for TASM 2 suit

Whiteloco

Hey guys, I'm planning on making a TASM 2 suit. I don't want to have a back zipper cut off the back spider because I feel that it'll kind of kill the feel of it. It looks much better if I had a T-Zipper or a U-Zipper. However, I'm going to be doing this myself so how do I make either zipper? I heard someone say that people use 1-3 zippers for the U zipper but I want to know what I need to do. I'm stuggling to understand how the U-Zipper works because if you have 3 or 2 zippers, the back won't be a flap, it will still be connect to the suit and it will have a risk of ripping. With the T Zipper, how do you connect the zippers? Sorry for being so clueless but this is my first time doing anything like this. I would send it to TW but I'm on a low budget :( Thanks for reading!!! :D

What about an underarm side zipper? Not the most comfy way to put it on, but you could hide the zipper without cutting into the spiders. Since it's spandex, you should be able to just shove your head through the neck hole

Sorry, not an answer to your question, but just a suggestion for something that may be easier.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back