Iracel's "Screen Printed" Spiderman Costume

Sure. Here you can see that its just hooks and eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/Oovt0ag.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZU9uM9C.jpg

What I'm about to do is just add zippers like in ASM2, where theyre around the sides and up the back. Have to be pretty flexible to get in it but I think I can pull it off.

I just used a washable marker and drew it out. Then it's just all freehand from there. Making sure that the bottle isn't clogged up or anything.

oh, ok cool

This costume isn't done yet. I'm also about to start a totally unique, never done before spiderman costume. :D It's gonna be quite a journey. But I found a few bad photos from the cosplay contest I was in. More to come.

IV4rXwE.png

PeOM2Xw.png

Last edited:
A bunch of pictures surfaced from that convention, if anyone wants to see them. It was pretty fun. Just found some random spidermen and hung out with them a bit. :) Im also making drastic changes to the costume, darker red. Shinier black hexagon pattern. Black, iridescent webs instead of matte gray (they match the spider.) Thicker, more frequent webs.Big, white, glow in the dark eyes with black frames. Fix the embroider on the crotch/arms. Attach the top to the pants. Higher boots. A new mask entirely. SYMMETRICAL LENSES. No one told me they were asymmetric, so that's pretty important. And tightening up loose/wrinked areas like the neck and side.

Can you guess which one I am?

xERSp6K.jpg

WHudABS.jpg

wZuAxku.jpg

3PbVqUZ.jpg

uji6ePs.jpg

9EUAJUP.jpg

I love the difference between your costume and theirs :lol

Thank you. :p It was kinda hilarious walking around with them because of that.

So, I've been working on another costume (I'll make a thread about that later) and I've been modifying this one. I made the webs more numerous, organic, and iridescent black. Now the color and they way it reflects/refracts light looks like the spider, and it's pretty cool. I'm dying the red to be darker and attaching the top to the pants with two waist zippers.

oBpkuig.jpg

This costume will officially be done by halloween. My real project is this little secret one I'll reveal soon. :)

I am so impressed with this. It inspires me for my builds even though this thread is from four years ago.lol You have a great build on you for a spiderman. I am fit but i lack those narrow hips so my shoulders need extra work to create thatillusion. I will def check out your other projects man!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back