Cloud Car 101

Outstanding work! It's nice to see the cloud car (one of my favorite vehicles) getting the kind of "all-star" treatment normally reserved for the fighters.

Thanks for the positive comments Guy's :)

Small update today.....
Spent the afternoon milling the plugs for engine cover.
Need to order some sheets then will vac form them on my mates custom vac former.
He built a really cool former, I'll post shots when were done.

Rob

IMG_0294.JPG

That's looking really sweet, I'm about to start my first build the Probe pods, not something ive tried before but getting good advise from a few friends on here and I would like to say thanks to them Phil, Ralphee and Niels. Hope I can do this build as good as you guys but if I get anywhere near what you guys can do I will be more than happy.

That's looking really sweet, I'm about to start my first build the Probe pods, not something ive tried before but getting good advise from a few friends on here and I would like to say thanks to them Phil, Ralphee and Niels. Hope I can do this build as good as you guys but if I get anywhere near what you guys can do I will be more than happy.

Good stuff, Make sure you post your progress :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back