Looking for decal sheet that was made for studio scale ANH TIE Fighter

cking

Sr Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a decal sheet that was made for super-detailing the studio scale ANH TIE Fighter kits. I thought Moffeaton did them and I've sent him a few PM's but haven't heard anything back from him.

I'd be grateful if someone has a spare sheet that I could buy or maybe someone would be willing to scan it in? I'm actually looking to scan it in and scale it down to 1:38 scale so I can use it on my 3d printed ANH TIE model. Obviously, I'd like to get the original artists permission to do it which is why I'd like to contact them. Maybe I remembered it wrong and he wasn't the person who actually did the sheets?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

Last edited:
Yep, sorry - pre Wonderfest madness and I never check my PMs since the new RPF config makes it less obvious, oops!
How many sets do you need? I can get a friend to run alps sheet from my digital file for you for around $20 (and what is probably a lifetimes supply).

Thanks for the PM and reply Jason. I just replied to your message.
Much appreciated!

Chris

Yep, sorry - pre Wonderfest madness and I never check my PMs since the new RPF config makes it less obvious, oops!
How many sets do you need? I can get a friend to run alps sheet from my digital file for you for around $20 (and what is probably a lifetimes supply).

Both are on the docket, yep. Plus Colonial Movers, Probe Droid... 5 foot Falcon at correct size? (and not shrunk to MR size)

Any plan on making decal for the Red Jammer? Im in for 2sets of Tie,2sets of Red1 and 2sets of Red4 decal please!
Let me know.
Thanks.

Don

It will be one big sheet with everything on it, no cherry picking. The first set will get rereun later this summer... That has the xwings. Red jammer is a y, so on sheet 2. These take a long time to research and draw, so please be patient :)

Hi Jason,

Didn't realise there was a lot of other decals included on the sheet and wanted to clarify that for my project, I only need the scaled down ANH TIE decals. I haven't been contacted by the printing guy yet for payment so please let me know when things are moving along. You can give him my email address if he wants to contact me directly:

chris.king2@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks again!

Chris

It's Wonderfest ramp up. PLEASE be patient, everybody.

And STOP pm-ing me to order something I haven't MADE yet!!

Hi Jason,

Didn't hear from the printing guy yet. I'm assuming that the artwork is already done so it's just a case of scaling it down? (I don't need the new sheet that you haven't done yet. LOL).
Shoot me an email if you like: chris.king2@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers,

Chris

It's Wonderfest ramp up. PLEASE be patient, everybody.

And STOP pm-ing me to order something I haven't MADE yet!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back