The Definitive DC Extended Universe Batsuit Research Thread

Re: First Look: Ben Affleck In BATMAN/SUPERMAN Batsuit!

he looks kind of big but hes not as cut as he looks in the suit. The triceps alone are inasne. Def muscle suit...

Probably the exact same technique as the MoS suit, meaning a thin muscle suit to give the shape of the abs and all to the second layer, the grey textured material. I do believe it's a one piece textured suit like Cavill's, not a cast though.

Don't mean to hijack, I just thought it was funny. :)

2_bats.jpg

hah that's funny, whose the cosplayer? his suit looks really interesting

City of Scars? is that a fan film? I mean the cowl looks mighty good, and I really dig what he did withe the bat emblem, hell even the trunks kind of works, would like to see more of that design

NOT! The patterns are fabricated in patches of random angulated lines. Challenge

yeah, uh, City Of Scars is brilliant! Thanks for the heads up guys :thumbsup

Re: Ben Affleck In BvS: Dawn Of Justice Batsuit!

The title sounds corny to me. I hate the bat emblem too, the poster is nothing original and cheesy. My two favorite superheroes of all time and I am getting disgusted on how much this movie is already doomed and gonna be an epic fail. Man of steel was great, and the Nolan trilogy wasn't bad. too bad

It looks like we're back to Batman having to move his whole body to look up.

God this is a roller coaster of emotions for me already lol, first hearing the film was being done, pumped!, then hearing affleck is batman..., gutted (because i really wanted josh brolin) then the thought of affleck grew on me, then they cast eisenberg as lex luthor....as an ex street punk.....what?, then wonder woman was cast, i think she`ll be pretty good...bare with me lol.....and then the batsuit and batmobile were revealed, amazed and loving the design, pumped again and now.....batman v superman? really? i`m sure a group of people sitting in a room could of come up with a better name then that...worlds finest? or MoS dawn of justice (as i thought it was suppose to be sequel) but vs? come on surely they can do abit better then that, anyone else agree?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back