The Definitive DC Extended Universe Batsuit Research Thread

Re: First Look: Ben Affleck In BATMAN/SUPERMAN Batsuit!

I'd like a better look at the cowl and cape combo, hard to tell where the cape begins. Also hoping he can still turn his head, otherwise the action scenes are gonna be limited. NO BAT-TURN PLEASE!

It looks like the suit is silicone casted with only weaving pattern? I mean I can't dig that it is too detailed just to be an undersuit

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

I think biggeek already casted a cowl that's really similar, shouldn't be long before an exact one comes out, now if only these casts are made for the XL heads like mine =(

I have a big head too, I feel ya.

I actually like the look. I know it's only the first photo, but I'm already psyched!

Nice touch with the cape and cowl blending in - not sure if it's actually one piece, hard to tell. The chest symbol looks almost Miller-esque - like it!

This suit made me squeal to see it... Hoped for, but didn't expect a full bat reveal. I bet it's a similar concept as the MOS supes suit. I know ben's trainer said he was pumped up and a former costume designer got pissed at the rate in which he was putting muscle on... This(like Cavill) could be all Ben with only a supporting hand(fabric) here or there... I bet there was some crosshatch design silk screened onto base fabric and sewn into shape with some light pad here or there ... Can't wait for action shots! This is sick !

Black/blue fan manip:
10320534_647535375321935_1198198438805527218_n.jpg

Looks like the standard issue modern film costumes of late, nothing one way or the other about it, But there is one little detail that just isn't working at all... . that Aflleck part, I can see it. Ugh.

And did any notice that the front of the batmobile looks like Gypsy danger? lol

The ears are so pointy that it is starting to look like daredevil!

I do believe Reevz had a hand in the creation of this cowl. I dig it.

I actually like the suit. Really cool without being at all derivative of the Nolan suit. Both modern and classic at the same time. Not a fan of the giant bat emblem though. Reduce it by half and I think it would look much better.

I like this one a lot :) been waiting for a suit based on Frank Miller's books...

And I think the suit would be cast in rubber for sure. I'm probably the only one but I dig the new bat emblem a lot.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back