Wayward Pines

yup I'm quiet disappointed, i doubt they will have season 3....

They shouldn't have had a season two. It was supposed to be one and done, but so many TV series that are presented as mini-series events get renewed and they never ought to be.

They shouldn't have had a season two. It was supposed to be one and done, but so many TV series that are presented as mini-series events get renewed and they never ought to be.

yeah the way they left off it looked like they could roll with it. have ben redeem his father and become the leader of wayward... now its just utter bull crap.. i seriously see no plot to this season. what is it the female abby telekinetic now?!

and how the heck did she get in? if she got in so easy why didnt all of them just follow her.. very disappointing. pretty sure I'm done, i really just dont care. i haven't gotten attached to any new characters so whats the point in watching?

yeah the way they left off it looked like they could roll with it. have ben redeem his father and become the leader of wayward... now its just utter bull crap.. i seriously see no plot to this season. what is it the female abby telekinetic now?!

and how the heck did she get in? if she got in so easy why didnt all of them just follow her.. very disappointing. pretty sure I'm done, i really just dont care. i haven't gotten attached to any new characters so whats the point in watching?

The books ended with Ethan waking up a couple of thousand years later, after having gone into hibernation to outlast the abbies, so there would be potential there for another book, even though Crouch says he isn't writing one. I just don't see where there was much, if any potential in the way season one of the series ended. They explained Maggie in the books. The series, not so much. Assuming they're following the books, there is a story to tell there and when I talked to Crouch and Shyamalan at Wondercon, they said they were going to explore the motivations of the abbies this season, so that part is fine, but honestly, the human characters all suck and I don't really care that much about the abbies as they are set up here.

The books ended with Ethan waking up a couple of thousand years later, after having gone into hibernation to outlast the abbies, so there would be potential there for another book, even though Crouch says he isn't writing one. I just don't see where there was much, if any potential in the way season one of the series ended. They explained Maggie in the books. The series, not so much. Assuming they're following the books, there is a story to tell there and when I talked to Crouch and Shyamalan at Wondercon, they said they were going to explore the motivations of the abbies this season, so that part is fine, but honestly, the human characters all suck and I don't really care that much about the abbies as they are set up here.

maggie is the school teacher right? i wonder why and how she got into the wheelchair? i didnt know ethan survived in the books!! i wish the show ended like that!

maggie is the school teacher right? i wonder why and how she got into the wheelchair? i didnt know ethan survived in the books!! i wish the show ended like that!

No, that's Megan. Maggie is the female abbie. And yes, I wish the show had been closer to the books. I wish they had spent an entire season on just the first book instead of rushing through everything.

The last episode was definitely the best of this season so far. It gives some clarity to what happened in season one. The character of CJ is one of the better ones just from this episode, even though for some crazy reason he was the only monitor for all those years. But the show does continue with the really stupid treatment of season one characters. I don't think I've ever seen something like it before. If anything almost all the season two characters deserve to die for their stupidity.

Still I think I must have missed something. We keep hearing about groups. But did they ever say how many groups they had? Maybe this is the last group, which is why there is the focus on child birth.

the first group killed each other when they found out what happened to the real world, thats when the main doctor "pincher" what ever his name is, put the remaining folks back to sleep and started group 2, and the first generation. kids would be told the truth because it was easier for them to understand the world is over

i seriously like CJ's character. at first i thought there was 2 people watching over the sleeping people, because he was making chess moves 1 at a time, come to find out he was just nuts...

i hate the leader of the new generation and you can tell I'm not interested in the show anymore because i dont even take the time to really remember names.. the doctor is cool, but he's nothing more than a new ethan.. why kill ethan off if your only going to mask a new character with him

maggie sure is sneaky now isn't she...

Seriously is Matt Dillon that busy now? I've always liked him as an actor, but he hasn't, for whatever reason, been in a lot of stuff lately. All I could think of in this episode is "Well there goes the last of the first season cast..." They really did seem to just waste them. I don't know if those actors didn't want to come back or were otherwise committed and that was the reason for the small parts.

Seriously is Matt Dillon that busy now? I've always liked him as an actor, but he hasn't, for whatever reason, been in a lot of stuff lately. All I could think of in this episode is "Well there goes the last of the first season cast..." They really did seem to just waste them. I don't know if those actors didn't want to come back or were otherwise committed and that was the reason for the small parts.

exactly, why the hell do they bring the character back for one episode just to off them? i thought maybe bens character would have been bigger, and involve flashbacks with his dad... i pretty much gave up all hope when ben died, i seriously dont care about this new town or what happens to them

i hope those 1000 plus abbys tower that wall and eat them all

the first group killed each other when they found out what happened to the real world, thats when the main doctor "pincher" what ever his name is, put the remaining folks back to sleep and started group 2, and the first generation. kids would be told the truth because it was easier for them to understand the world is over

i seriously like CJ's character. at first i thought there was 2 people watching over the sleeping people, because he was making chess moves 1 at a time, come to find out he was just nuts...

i hate the leader of the new generation and you can tell I'm not interested in the show anymore because i dont even take the time to really remember names.. the doctor is cool, but he's nothing more than a new ethan.. why kill ethan off if your only going to mask a new character with him

maggie sure is sneaky now isn't she...

I remembered some of the story of the first group from the first season. That's why it was good seeing the parts with CJ and how he was seeing the world fall apart. Also that line about how he had years to come to grips with the situation and they were just going to wake people up and tell them. But I can't remember if this is right, but at the end of the first season, I thought Pilcher was just planning to start over again because remember I think he was the one that let the Abbies in towards the end. So that there was another group even after the second one.

The new leader does suck. I can't believe they dropped in the story of him being taught to lead the group. You would never guess that from the first season. If he somehow survives it will really be stupid.

I think the only characters left from the first season that aren't gone now are the crazy secretary and Ben's girlfriend that survived the explosion. I don't think we've seen her yet.

I remembered some of the story of the first group from the first season. That's why it was good seeing the parts with CJ and how he was seeing the world fall apart. Also that line about how he had years to come to grips with the situation and they were just going to wake people up and tell them. But I can't remember if this is right, but at the end of the first season, I thought Pilcher was just planning to start over again because remember I think he was the one that let the Abbies in towards the end. So that there was another group even after the second one.

The new leader does suck. I can't believe they dropped in the story of him being taught to lead the group. You would never guess that from the first season. If he somehow survives it will really be stupid.

I think the only characters left from the first season that aren't gone now are the crazy secretary and Ben's girlfriend that survived the explosion. I don't think we've seen her yet.

i was going to say, i dont remember seeing her!? wouldn't it be cool if she decides to lead the rebel alliance inside the town? maybe she is still asleep, they put ben back sleep i think for 2 or 3 years, at the end of season 1 they walk him up and he walks out of the hospital and sees all the bodies hanging by the street lamps

It bugged me to that we really don't know how the world ended. It almost sounded like war from the tv/radio clips, but the little pieces of info were too short.

i was going to say, i dont remember seeing her!? wouldn't it be cool if she decides to lead the rebel alliance inside the town? maybe she is still asleep, they put ben back sleep i think for 2 or 3 years, at the end of season 1 they walk him up and he walks out of the hospital and sees all the bodies hanging by the street lamps

She was there when Ben woke up, she was working at the hospital and warned Ben to be careful before he was released, that was the last we saw of her. I believe the actor went on to another series and probably has not been available to return to Wayward Pines to film her inevitable death scene. :lol

She was there when Ben woke up, she was working at the hospital and warned Ben to be careful before he was released and, that was the last we saw of her. I believe the actor went on to another series and probably has not been available to return to Wayward Pines to film her inevitable death scene. :lol

i can't believe i forgot that! yes i remember now! so there goes my theory! LOL

We are back to the bad episodes again. No CJ at all. Another thing too. The Indian actress is beautiful. This is the first time I've seen her in anything. But she is one of the worst characters I've seen in a while. Her character is the type that will push a man to Mel Gibson or even worse OJ levels of rage. For really no reason except for the writers want drama on the show and the Abbies aren't enough. So now we are seeing yet another stupid plot development for drama.

Maybe I missed it but when the Sheriff was at the island with the Doctor. I thought Pilcher sent him there for both of them. For the architect and the fact that they would need doctors. So why didn't they revive them together? We saw in the first season how Pilcher's sister was around when that other guy was revived. I thought they tried to revive you around people you knew? What would be the reason for reviving the Architect before the Doctor? And even then, was the Architect so out of it, that she didn't realize that she was living in the town she designed and that Pilcher's plan was in motion? Did she not even ask what happened to her Husband since she disappeared when they were together? Crazy.

And don't get me started on the whole safe room with baby stasis chamber. If you thought the first season wasn't that great. This is on a whole different level of bad. I liked it far more when there was mystery going on about the town and reckonings happening for unknown reasons. Now that we know why the Abbies are attacking, I can't wait for them to level the town. It's a pretty town too. I still haven't gotten around to looking up where the location is.

She was there when Ben woke up, she was working at the hospital and warned Ben to be careful before he was released, that was the last we saw of her. I believe the actor went on to another series and probably has not been available to return to Wayward Pines to film her inevitable death scene. :lol

I hope she stays away then and declines if they offer her a one episode, most likely job.

We are back to the bad episodes again. No CJ at all. Another thing too. The Indian actress is beautiful. This is the first time I've seen her in anything. But she is one of the worst characters I've seen in a while. Her character is the type that will push a man to Mel Gibson or even worse OJ levels of rage. For really no reason except for the writers want drama on the show and the Abbies aren't enough. So now we are seeing yet another stupid plot development for drama.

Maybe I missed it but when the Sheriff was at the island with the Doctor. I thought Pilcher sent him there for both of them. For the architect and the fact that they would need doctors. So why didn't they revive them together? We saw in the first season how Pilcher's sister was around when that other guy was revived. I thought they tried to revive you around people you knew? What would be the reason for reviving the Architect before the Doctor? And even then, was the Architect so out of it, that she didn't realize that she was living in the town she designed and that Pilcher's plan was in motion? Did she not even ask what happened to her Husband since she disappeared when they were together? Crazy.

And don't get me started on the whole safe room with baby stasis chamber. If you thought the first season wasn't that great. This is on a whole different level of bad. I liked it far more when there was mystery going on about the town and reckonings happening for unknown reasons. Now that we know why the Abbies are attacking, I can't wait for them to level the town. It's a pretty town too. I still haven't gotten around to looking up where the location is.

I hope she stays away then and declines if they offer her a one episode, most likely job.

i actually gave up watching.. this far into i can't see season 2 redeeming itself... wayward pines was fun for season 1... season 2...not so much

i actually gave up watching.. this far into i can't see season 2 redeeming itself... wayward pines was fun for season 1... season 2...not so much

I think there are only a few episodes left. Might as well stick it out. They are really throwing everything out there now. I don't think anyone would have been able to see last night's twist coming. It's so crazy with an element similar to an old story that I still can't believe they used it.

I think there are only a few episodes left. Might as well stick it out. They are really throwing everything out there now. I don't think anyone would have been able to see last night's twist coming. It's so crazy with an element similar to an old story that I still can't believe they used it.

i watched last weeks episode on demand last night before last nights new episode. pretty crazy twist.. nasty actually lol still not interested in the show... we will see next week is the last episode

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back