Wayward Pines

This show could be interesting but so far it is just headache inducing*
Also thought the end of the 2nd episode with Juliette and The Sherriff was weak and like every other movie tv plot lately in that they all just look for ways and reasons to kill people.
It's just weak.

I watched the first episode and thought it was good. I have no clue what's going on and why the timeline seems to be messed up. This might turn out to be a good sci-fi show.

I watched the first episode and thought it was good. I have no clue what's going on and why the timeline seems to be messed up. This might turn out to be a good sci-fi show.

i know! but is the time line really screwed up? are you referring to the scene where ethan sees his wife and son in the hospital?! if so i was thinking the same thing at first, is the some kind of time warp, kinda list the LOST island if you dont enter the island at the right bearing. or was ethan just really drugged up and hallucinating

i wanted both episodes again the other night to match names with faces. i really enjoy it so far, im so curious to see this thursday!

OK OK OK! whats on the other side of the fence!!!>>>???

This guy.

21.-Wilson-Home-Improvement.png

i know! but is the time line really screwed up? are you referring to the scene where ethan sees his wife and son in the hospital?! if so i was thinking the same thing at first, is the some kind of time warp, kinda list the LOST island if you dont enter the island at the right bearing. or was ethan just really drugged up and hallucinating

i wanted both episodes again the other night to match names with faces. i really enjoy it so far, im so curious to see this thursday!

There is more with the timeline in episode 3. What I was talking about is the scene in episode 1 with Beverly's character and how she got to the town in I think 1999.

I think I might stop watching the show and get the Blu-ray or watch them all at once. This show is something different and I think a lot is going on and they are layering it pretty well so far. I'm even wondering if the sheriff's changing hairstyle and look is important. I think he's good in this role too. But I've only seen him in the first Iron Man movie. I love that ice cream scene with the wife.

OK OK OK! whats on the other side of the fence!!!>>>???

That was the second big surprise of the episode. I was already shocked and thinking that no character is off limits. Then that happened. I don't know what to think now.

There is more with the timeline in episode 3. What I was talking about is the scene in episode 1 with Beverly's character and how she got to the town in I think 1999.

I think I might stop watching the show and get the Blu-ray or watch them all at once. This show is something different and I think a lot is going on and they are layering it pretty well so far. I'm even wondering if the sheriff's changing hairstyle and look is important. I think he's good in this role too. But I've only seen him in the first Iron Man movie. I love that ice cream scene with the wife.

That was the second big surprise of the episode. I was already shocked and thinking that no character is off limits. Then that happened. I don't know what to think now.

when u say watching it on bluray do u mean waiting for it to come out on bluray or is it already released? someone in this thread said the show is 2 years old or something like that? i didnt know if he was joking or serious about it being made awhile ago

if it is out on bluray that is so tempting to grab them right now and watch them all!!

beverly did say she got there in 99, and ethans pattern kate said shes been there for 12 years! im wondering if its something to do with time space, or is it doctor implanting memories into their heads...

i am also really curious to see if the doctor is calling all the shots? my girlfriend thinks the boss is the agent in the real world, i forgot his name but hes the one who told the doctor in the real world they had to stop and back out, and the doctor told him it was too late

some of my friends think the show is stupid and hard to believe, i just love the thinking and guessing involved in the show, that thing behind the fence really got me and my girl caught up. and now SUPER addicted, i really loved the sheriff, i am really going to miss that character, loved his vice with ice cream. if you knew me in real life i am a junkie for ice cream so i have the kind of connection to that character lol

thursday is right around the corner, wonder what twist we will get then!!

Is there a good shot of the thing coming out of the woods and grabbing the body? I must have blinked and didn't see it happen.

Is there a good shot of the thing coming out of the woods and grabbing the body? I must have blinked and didn't see it happen.

its very blurry, like a green/brownish color. first thing i thought of was el chupacabra

They sure are changing the show around from the book, I'm kinda glad though it's nice seeing some stuff I didn't expect.

They sure are changing the show around from the book, I'm kinda glad though it's nice seeing some stuff I didn't expect.

with only a few episodes left i think I'm going to read the book after the show. i didn't know there was a book until the other night

Not having read the books, I enjoy being able to speculate on what's at work here. (no spoilers if you've read the books)

I'm gonna guess it's a human zoo. Certainly not on earth and kept by Aliens. Explains the time gap and CIA/SS involvement, too. The little creature was just an alien cleaning out those nasty human's cage.

I refuse to believe they'll play the purgatory angle, but put nothing past MNS.

Not having read the books, I enjoy being able to speculate on what's at work here. (no spoilers if you've read the books)

I'm gonna guess it's a human zoo. Certainly not on earth and kept by Aliens. Explains the time gap and CIA/SS involvement, too. The little creature was just an alien cleaning out those nasty human's cage.

I refuse to believe they'll play the purgatory angle, but put nothing past MNS.

omg excellent theory!! i was figuring some kind of government experiment on social utopian group... idk lol i really like what your thinking though!!

Like I said. I put nothing past M.N.S.

His record has been skipping for years. Dude just keeps digging for that big twist, one more time.

I don't care for anything he's done except of course, 6th Sense.

I think they are really in the 1800s and those growly things are just other community members wearing costumes to keep them in there. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back