D/FW Texas Prop Party March 31st

alright...here are my pics. my camera got replaced by a tastee beverage somewhere in the middle there.

all of the pics are HERE

First a few pics of Evan's collection:
DSC_4629.JPG

DSC_4632.JPG

DSC_4633.JPG

Brian's (Vader1974) R2 project:
DSC_4640.JPG

How you doing?
DSC_4642.JPG

I did not murder him
DSC_4648.JPG

One of Funky's rare props, apparently a found item:
DSC_4649.JPG

The Fett guys are always top notch
DSC_4650.JPG

RedTwo making me look bad. All of these completed since last prop party
DSC_4653.JPG

another Doug H custom
DSC_4657.JPG

a mere morsel of Eaviii's collection...the Audrey is animatronic...wowza
DSC_4664.JPG

and Armando did request this one. man, Cliff does seem to enjoy that.
DSC_4678.JPG

However Funky seemed to be unphased...
DSC_4680.JPG

Last edited:
Great Party. Did I have a good time? :eek

Thanks to Evan for hosting such a wonderful party yet once again. He truly is a gracious host and gentleman for welcoming everyone into his home and letting us "Geek Out" and party for a day. You guys are always a blast to hang out with.

But why is there a burning sensation in my crotch?

Great pics guys. If anyone has pics of my neighbor Joey, please e-mail them to me. I didn't bring my camera, and the best he had was his camera phone. Being his first prop party, I'd like to give him some pics to remember it by.

Thanks again to Evan, for hosting the event. Generous, as well as brave to hold that many geeks WITH their toys in his own home. ;)

Cliff, you MADE it?. Fashionably late is one thing, but *I* didn't even leave until nearly 7:30 ...

ATM
ShackMan
wild_wire@yahoo.com

Fantastic shindig man- Great as always to see everyone and hang out a while-

Thanks very much to Evan as our gracious host again-

Really great to catch up with everyone-

Estil

Thanks Evan for hosting....great time. :D

I finally got to meet the "SHACKMAN" himself.....WOO HOO.. Great Boba Chest lights...
I will be sending your Movie out soon.. ;)

Glad everyone liked the BOBA props..maybe next time I'll wear the thing...........ahhh........NOT. :D

Later Guys :thumbsup

Had a great time Evan, thanks so much for hosing this party...

It was great to meet all of you and check out your gear.... I dont mean that in a bad way. LOL :confused

Hopefully I will see some of you at C4. :thumbsup

Justin (EVAN4219/Scattrap)

First

Thanks to Evan for hosting. The party was a great success. It was great to meet & see everyone. Estil, I am not sure what kind of whiskey we were shooting, but it was awesome.

Now for the videos.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Apr 1 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1453240[/snapback]</div>
But why is there a burning sensation in my crotch?
[/b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DyzMJwAaoo

Cigar Lighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLVf7naqYs

Closeup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzIOwsLn40

And a couple pics.
PropParty008.jpg

PropParty007.jpg

PropParty006.jpg

PropParty003.jpg

PropParty005.jpg

PropParty002.jpg

PropParty001.jpg

Thanks Again
Brian

I wish I could have joined everyone. I was so tired after work that I knew I would bumb everyone out if I came. Hopefuly I'll be there next time.

It can't be stated enough: Thanks for hosting Evan :thumbsup

The party was GREAT. It was terrific getting to see everyone again and see some new faces too. And I actually had some prop replicas to show off this time :D

I'll post some of my pics when I get home tonight.
{Edit in} Life is conspiring against me at the moment, but I'll try to get the pics online this week

Hey Shacky, so sorry I missed you - had errands and stuff to take care of that day....barely missed you :(
I hear there's something in June....maybe we'll meet up then.

Evan, yes, keep that piece somewhere if you don't mind - it was from my pulse rifle - thanks so much for finding it....

Damm, I wish I could have made that party and seen some old friends and make some new ones but I'm sure I had to do something stupid that weekend like work to miss it...here are some pics of a past prop party.

JDpilotandarmando.jpg

cliffandhislogangun1.jpg

cliffandhislogangun.jpg

chadflintarmandoandwayne.jpg

GroupPic1.jpg

GroupPic4.jpg

Last edited:
I don't remember if that was the first or second prop party of Wayne's that I attended. I know I was there. Its good to see those old pictures.

I imagine I was at that Plano Show too though I hadn't found my way here yet (according to my join date). I see some of the people who helped initially to get me into props in those Plano photos. Thought I didn't need much of a push.

Yea...I need to leave Galveston Island and get to a cool Dallas prop party soon, I have been letting to many of them pass me by.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back