D/FW Texas Prop Party March 31st

Schedule is out, I'm working. Sorry I won't be able to make it..........................................................again................................

Awesome....can't wait. When you send us the details, be sure to let us know what to bring, Evan.

Thanks for hosting this, always a good time...
cdw

Bring a table if you can manage it.

Bring your favorite snack food or drink if you like. I'll have some food and drinks on hand, but I can't please everyone.

Definitely bring some props or costumes.

Hey Funky,

The women are safe this year.....I'm bringing one with me this time. :p

The beer is too...cabernet is my new obsession :eek:

Evan,

Will do...thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M-Pire @ Mar 5 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1432199[/snapback]</div>
Hey Funky,

Evan,

Will do...thanks.
[/b]

See what happens to guys with tons of money? Get hooked on the "good" stuff ... too good for beer. ;)

Cliff's bringing a woman? Guess the M-PIRE mobile got traded in? No WAY you have enough room for all of your props AND a woman ...

Hope I can make it and see the gang.

ATM
ShackMan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M-Pire @ Mar 5 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1432199[/snapback]</div>
Hey Funky,

Evan,

Will do...thanks.
[/b]

I hope you're bringing the Pulse rifle again this year. I've missed it :cry

GetSome-1.jpg

Heck no I haven't traded it in...LOL....it's 3 weeks from having an after-cooled supercharger installed. :D

I wasn't going to bring any props this time, but sure, I'd be glad to bring the PR again. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M-Pire @ Mar 6 2007, 09:41 AM) [snapback]1432930[/snapback]</div>
I wasn't going to bring any props this time, but sure, I'd be glad to bring the PR again. :thumbsup
[/b]

You're my hero.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(James Kenobi 1138 @ Mar 4 2007, 11:57 PM) [snapback]1431825[/snapback]</div>
Schedule is out, I'm working. Sorry I won't be able to make it..........................................................again................................
[/b]

I don't really have anything to add other than you have the greatest avatar in the history of the board. :love

I'm new to RFP but I would love to come and meet some the wonderful people here. Please forward the directions and details. :)

There may be something to do after the party. The local guys from Panther City Horror regularly have horror movies at the local brewery. It costs 10.00 to get in, but there is a movie, one or two bands, free beer and free wings.

I may be at this one, it's been way too long since I have visited my Brothers Evan and Cliff ....

Gonna try and be there ...

- J

I am new to the RPF, and my buddy Dana is located in Dallas. I met him at the Christie's Star Trek auction and I told him to join the forum. I am thinking of flying in for this.

Alec

I'd go... I don't have any props per say... Just a costume. (couple of small guns).

Halo of course.

Any proppers in Austin that work on stuff regularly? PM me please.

Sure, come on. The more the merrier.

Cliff, bring some stuff. Please. Its been years since you brought any of your Trek stuff and I can always admire the work you put into those blasters.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back