Definitive Arrow Season 2 Deathstroke

Few more tweaks to do on this will be on Sky TV in march so chuffed , looking to redo the upper chest armour just not sure where to get it

gotham_calendar-244DS.jpg01343222a95536f8a55fe8cb09690906483cce4030.jpg

I think I may have identified the base shin guards used in the screen accurate build. I came across these in my research, they look to me to have the same armor molding and glossy finish as those used on screen. It looks as though 2 of the 3 knee pads were removed. They are the Galls brand shin guards, and they are 20% off today http://www.galls.com/galls-shin-guards?PMSRCH=shin . I am going to purchase and see if I can replicate the screen used shin guards.

hello everyone, this is my first post and everyone here has been so helpful for this build. i have a question though if anyone can help me. i was wondering how have you guys been attaching the foam to the base layer of the chest piece? i've tried using super glue but it always peels off. thank you for any help!

I think I may have identified the base shin guards used in the screen accurate build. I came across these in my research, they look to me to have the same armor molding and glossy finish as those used on screen. It looks as though 2 of the 3 knee pads were removed. They are the Galls brand shin guards, and they are 20% off today http://www.galls.com/galls-shin-guards?PMSRCH=shin . I am going to purchase and see if I can replicate the screen used shin guards.

Great find, very helpful

Hi everyone, my first post here. i wanted to thank everyone for their input on this thread and wanted to show what i have so far! thank you to everyone who contributed, couldn't have done this without you all!

14642804_1462815850412288_679973027_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is everyone using for the under-suit? The clothes under the vest and armor pads. It looks like its going to be pretty hot in this whole thing, so the lighter the material the better, I would guess.

I found a motorcycle rainsuit that had the right finish. It wasn't leather, but a polypropylene textile. It would probably be hot as hell at a summer con.

A little bit random, but it was Slade/Deathstroke and in Season 2. Can anyone identify the make of the Tie that Slade is wearing when he is arrested?

IMG_1491.JPGIMG_1492.JPG

Been admiring this costume for a very long time. There are a lot of talented people in this thread and I would like to thank all of you for the posts as it will make the build that much easier. Not a lot of people seem to post in here anymore but as I have started this costume and I am running into "this item has been discontinued" left and right. I have been searching for other sources for some of the items and figured what the hey I would post as I find replacements.

Although the wrong color these seem to be the same thing for the shoulder pads - tommyco pad4000 garden landscaper foam kneepads - figured a little bit of paint and would have the same thing as the originals.

I will post more as I find them.

This is a long shot but i am gaving the worst time locating the carbon fiber. If anyone who has built this costume has any left they would like to get rid of or if anyone knows of a new source for it please let me know. Thanks

Are you looking for real carbon fiber or the carbon-look vinyl?

I would really like to stick with the found iteml like this: Peel & Stick 3D Carbon Fiber Fabric - Not vinyl [Blue Black : 50cm(19.68") X 135cm(53.14")] Super Flexible Self-adhesive Fabric

Last edited:
Ok have not had any luck with the same type of carbon fiber everyone else had used in this thread so found some actual carbonfiber/kevlar fabric material to use. Looks similar enough to what has been shown here, my only issue is adhering it to the parts. Anyone have any ideas?
F-377-wl-carbon-fiber-kevlar.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back