Definitive Arrow Season 2 Deathstroke

The stuff I linked earlier goes on a lot easier. I highly recommend it.

View attachment 340734

Sorry, I've looked through the thread twice, and can't find where you linked to the material you used. Can you re-link the material you used for your carbon fiber?

I nabbed one of the sig holsters from eBay. Still looking for an appropriate air-soft, but likely will get a cheap spring-loaded sig 226.

Still looking for the pants/shirt, still not finding anything.

Thanks all for keeping this going, keep it up!

Anybody figure out whats underneath the kneepads being used as shoulderpads? e.g. what they sit on? like here 1601309_655492364507470_1514502224_n2.jpg and here Deathstroke_Manu_Bennett-22.jpg? Also, as I have never actually made any costumes before, is there any rules about making your own version? Like sourcing things differently, and going off your own design?

Also, as I have never actually made any costumes before, is there any rules about making your own version? Like sourcing things differently, and going off your own design?

That's one of the best parts of this hobby. Sure it's awesome when someone can replicate a screen used costume perfectly. It's what many of us strive for. But it's even more awesome when people come up with their own version.

Get inspired and have fun with it! :thumbsup

safariland yes, tactical / military sig sauer. not barreta , unless you are going with baretta for ease.

Awesome thread so far, gents. Reminds me of why this forum is so great!

Also huge welcome to MrDark! Very kind of you to join us on our little corner of the web and contribute your expertise! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are entirely grateful for whatever tidbits of information or intel you share. Thank you, and welcome!

I highly encourage making your own version..after building 4 of these, i really ove seeing peoples ovn versions..i even made my own differant ;p 10325679_10154088106435311_8998380780656095103_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome thread so far, gents. Reminds me of why this forum is so great!

Also huge welcome to MrDark! Very kind of you to join us on our little corner of the web and contribute your expertise! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are entirely grateful for whatever tidbits of information or intel you share. Thank you, and welcome!

as I mentionefd, i will do what i can, but have been told to keep some secrets..

That's one of the best parts of this hobby. Sure it's awesome when someone can replicate a screen used costume perfectly. It's what many of us strive for. But it's even more awesome when people come up with their own version.

Get inspired and have fun with it! :thumbsup

AWESOME! I have some small changes I want, like i dont want to buy gear for this costume and only this costume, i want to be able to use parts of it in other costumes, or in real life. For instance, I have no need for a equestrian vest, however, i can use a real tactical plate carrier which i can reuse in other costumes, or in real life ( e.g. tactical shooting courses) Same with the drop leg holster, and so on, also I am broke so i have to cut corners.

I highly encourage making your own version..after building 4 of these, i really ove seeing peoples ovn versions..i even made my own differant ;p

You did an AWESOME job though. Just know that. Question, what is under his shoulder pads? is it another pad or ???, I posted pics a little further up with what i am asking about.

AWESOME! I have some small changes I want, like i dont want to buy gear for this costume and only this costume, i want to be able to use parts of it in other costumes, or in real life. For instance, I have no need for a equestrian vest, however, i can use a real tactical plate carrier which i can reuse in other costumes, or in real life ( e.g. tactical shooting courses) Same with the drop leg holster, and so on, also I am broke so i have to cut corners.

It is another pad, scratch built like the chest.

You did an AWESOME job though. Just know that. Question, what is under his shoulder pads? is it another pad or ???, I posted pics a little further up with what i am asking about.

It is another pad, scratch built like the chest.

Here is mine complete at a convention last weekend

copyright marco pareira, paul blackthorne, starfury conventions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 567
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 550
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 602
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
Can anyone help me identify the following:

010.jpg

Are the things in the red squares added to the belt or part of a certain tactical belt model? If they're part of, can anyone identify the whole tactical get up? (+ what's the buckle? I can't seem to find it anywhere ...)
Lastly, is the bandoleer custom ?

Thanks in advance !

It's a detail, but I think I found the buckles used in the suspenders (and possibly on the arms too) :
View attachment 334507
It's called highlander quick release buckle 38mm

For the carabiners I would think it's one of these two:

Petzl Spirit Bent Gate Carabiner at REI.com

Petzl Ange S Wiregate Carabiner at REI.com

i bought the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for the gloves I picked these up, and I'm going to attempt to paint the knuckles with a blue metallic multi-surface acrylic paint.

Amazon.com: Rothco Flame and Heat Resistant Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves, Black: Automotive

View attachment 343117

Are the things in the red squares added to the belt or part of a certain tactical belt model? If they're part of, can anyone identify the whole tactical get up? (+ what's the buckle? I can't seem to find it anywhere ...)

Thanks in advance !
There you go ! It's most likely custom made with these items above. The buckle in your green square is a cobra buckle, but I don't if it's part of an existing belt or a custom belt with the buckle added.

edit : as how the things in red fit, it's like the season 1 get up, they're suspenders that go under the horse vest, attached to the belt at the front and at the back.

View attachment 343117

Thanks in advance !

the buckles you see are there to keep the vest in place, so it doesn't ride up.the whole upper body came off in one piece. and yes, the bandoleer was made from scratch ;p

For the suspenders, I was thinking about going with something like this. It's not 100% accurate, but I want mine to be a bit different.

they aren't suspenders, as i just posted, they are connected to the vest. one thing we keep in mind when building, ease of removal in case of injury/ tight shooting schedule/ actor comfort. mind you, Manu did break dancing in that outfit the first day he wore it ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back