Definitive Arrow Season 2 Deathstroke

I bought these not sure if available in us plan to paint them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 391
In addition I also believe his armor is motocross but flipped around. Those pads line up with the scapula and spine, not the chest and pectoral muscles.

Hi guys, its me, the guy who built the suit., im just waiting on a reply back from my boss as to what i can spill or not , but I can jump in here and tell ya where you are wrong or right.. the chest and armor back, upper arms and parts of the lower legs are made from scratch, not motocross gear.i drafted those off Andy Poons designs.

Hi guys, its me, the guy who built the suit., im just waiting on a reply back from my boss as to what i can spill or not , but I can jump in here and tell ya where you are wrong or right.. the chest and armor back, upper arms and parts of the lower legs are made from scratch, not motocross gear.i drafted those off Andy Poons designs.

What about the canisters on his chest?

so, here is the thing. My Boss, the GENIUS behind the builds on Arrow, will be doing a pod cast coming up, and there will lie many of the answers you seek. I cant tell you folks much on the way this was built, or other things from the show...cause i want to keep my job. I will try to steer you in the right direction for now, but thats all i can do.

so, here is the thing. My Boss, the GENIUS behind the builds on Arrow, will be doing a pod cast coming up, and there will lie many of the answers you seek. I cant tell you folks much on the way this was built, or other things from the show...cause i want to keep my job. I will try to steer you in the right direction for now, but thats all i can do.
We appreciate it man! You guys did great work! The suit is so iconic and as a hardcore fan of Deathstroke in the comics, i love the direction you all went with the live action suit. I think it's awesome that you are so willing to help us all replicate it! I can't wait to see more of your work in season 3. Thanks again.

Thanks for coming here MrDark ! Hope you or the podcast might lead us in the right direction for the clothes under all the armour, we don't even know what kind they are. Racing ? BDUs ? Looks like shiny nylon or leather, although maybe not thick and heavy enough for leather :confused

Been focusing on the holster, it looks a lot like a Safariland SLS with Surefire to me :
holster.jpg302377_ts.jpg
But maybe an older model, because most SLS dont have the three screws on the side and don't have the same shape, they look more like this :
8455fedf83520297020e29b1b5a379e878f95704.jpg
I could only find the right model for Beretta or Sig though, so the Tisas must fit in one of these, or they modified one to fit the Tisas.

The other leg has the same safari land platform with a dual pistol mag pouch, by safariland also I believe. They have done something to the straps though, they re-arrange the way they go through the platform, going behind it instead of in front of it like in the pics, put some orange stitches on them, and wrapped some of that blue carbon fiber pattern on the platform too.

I also counted 18 Carabiners on him ( 4 for the suspenders, 8 for the side of the blue armour over the equestrian vest, 4 for the top of the same armour, 2 for the leg armour, one on each leg ) ! No way I'm buying 18 of those, they're not very expensive but that quickly adds up. Bought one of those and going to cast them in resin, they don't need to be functional anyway. Same goes for the cobra buckles, aside from the one for the belt, they others seems useless, so resin it will be. Plus those are expensive.

edit : for the europeans here, no US based shops want to ship the Petzl carabiners overseas for whatever stupid reason again, but this UK based shop does without problem : http://www.bananafingers.co.uk/petzl-ange-p-1016.html

Last edited:
Anybody worked out what the blue armour is yet I was thinking American football or hockey.

Back, chest, shoulders, hips are all custom made, laminated with blue/black kevlar/carbon fiber weave fabric.

Arms are "Troy Lee" motocross arm guards with straps, plates, and tags removed. Plates are covered in the same kevlar/carbon fabric and then re-attached along with some new orange straps.

Shins/knees are an unknown tactical/riot shin that has been significantly modified with layers of leather and anodized metal (according to the propmaker). Apparently these were the bane of his existence, and since they aren't seen much, fair game to go cheaper/easier on.

Well we know the undersuit is a two piece. There is a metal button and a fly. The top also has a mandarin collar I believe. Some of the items were purchased local from gorillasurplus.com but I can't find this suit there. I still think it may be something for race car drivers just due to the padding and shine of the material. What steers me away from that idea is all those suits are a one piece jumpsuit and I'm 100% convinced this a two piece top and bottom.

I'm not sure the mandarin orange-lined collar is actually part of the vest, the more I look at it, the more it seems to be custom made and added on or under the jacket. Especially since this collar is featured in the artwork, and the jacket looks like a found item, so either they got lucky and found a jacket looking exactly like their concept art, or they modified it to look like it. Or I may be wrong and they already had the jacket before they did the concept art and it's actually based on it.
deathstroke-concept-art-arrow-saison-2.jpg

I have been studying the collar area and it looks like they have modified the undersuit. By looking at the image you can see the different layers.

5oCxqTk.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back