Definitive Arrow Season 2 Deathstroke

Does anyone know what the under-clothes are?

ar219a_0239b-jpg-8db7a2d5-t3.jpg

I believe the carbon fiber is a vinyl decal or carbon fiber vinyl piece with adhesive behind it. Looking at the corners and curves gives me that idea. A little heat would allow it to conform like that.

I think he means the shirt/pants. I believe the other Arrow Deathstroke thread (help source arrow deathstroke pieces) found the pants or shirt, maybe both. Have a look through the last couple of pages of that thread.

I think he means the shirt/pants. I believe the other Arrow Deathstroke thread (help source arrow deathstroke pieces) found the pants or shirt, maybe both. Have a look through the last couple of pages of that thread.

Ding-Ding! I know they started looking for it but they didn't find the right stuff.

Thanks for starting this, and hope to contribute some. So far all I can contribute is the echo that all the pants/shirts I see referenced in the existing Arrow Deathstroke threads seem to be for the 'Island Slade'. The pants at least appear to be more like racing pants, and have more of a leather look to them than standard BDUs.

That would explain the high mandarin collar and button/fly like a pair of normal pants. Plus you can tell the material just feels heavier from the pics.

I haven't seen anyone put forward options on the katana. Based on what I'm seeing in the reference, it pretty obviously has a wrapped black and white handle.

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 10.26.36 PM.png

Struggling to get a feel for how long his katana is, my guess is around 36".

Searching for 'katana' on Amazon brought up a few different options in a bunch of price ranges:

Amazon.com : Reverse Blade Katana Black with Stand : Martial Arts Swords : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: Last Samurai Japanese Sword Katana Honor w/ Free Stand: Everything Else

Amazon.com : Cold Steel Katana, Ray Skin Handle, Wood Scabbard : Martial Arts Swords : Sports & Outdoors

Based on the pic below I believe the undersuit is a 2-piece bdu style with a slightly shiny polyester material. You can see the belt loops and snap above the fly. Plus the button up shirt tucked in when he has his right hand stretched forward holding the gun.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400350843.586438.jpg

In addition I also believe his armor is motocross but flipped around. Those pads line up with the scapula and spine, not the chest and pectoral muscles.

I'd love to see someone attempt this piece, and I saw how your Wintergreen suit turned out (props btw :) ) so yes I think you should take the 2.0 challenge. :cool

alright ill try it haha im gonna wait til i completely finish the wintergreen suit though cus i still need the acurate cobra rigger belt. but im already planning on this one. the wolfram creative mask looks great!

alright ill try it haha im gonna wait til i completely finish the wintergreen suit though cus i still need the acurate cobra rigger belt. but im already planning on this one. the wolfram creative mask looks great!
I can't wait to see your complete Wintergreen suit, it's pretty damned accurate so far. Love to see the completed version. As for the city suit, I'd like to see your take on it as well.

Based on this image, it looks like there is an opening in the guard and that it is a circle.
View attachment 325877
This leads me to think that this one from Amazon is the right one:

Amazon.com : Reverse Blade Katana Black with Stand : Martial Arts Swords : Sports & Outdoors

View attachment 325878
Anyone else have any other options they see?
I believe you are very close, but it's not this exact one I think, the part where the blade meets the hilt seems to be golden, and the guard (tsuba ?) is indeed a circle, but with openings smaller than this one :
katana.png
I have no option to offer though. The hilt seems very long too, longer than most katanas I've seen by browsing online. The blade too by the way, it seems to be longer than the regular 27"

edit : about the gun, sadly no replica seems to exist, airsoft or otherwise, so short of buying the real deal, which is not an option for a lot of people nor is it convention safe I assume, either somebody needs to make a replica (3D print, cast a real one,...) or I found this, not perfect but rather similar : Amazon.com : WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8 GBB Silver Slot airsoft gun : Airsoft Pistols : Sports & Outdoors, just need new black grips. That's the closest I found, it's full metal and since it's airsoft, put some gaz in and it will make some noise and realistic blow back action while being safe as long as you dont put BBs in.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back