Golden Idol from Indiana Jones

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last week I bought an old book called "From Star Wars to Indiana Jones"..there are a lot of great pics of some props from lucas archives...I think the most people here are knowing this book.
There is a big pic of the golden idol from Indiana Jones in this book...so I would be happy to own one of this pieces for my collection.
What are the screenaccurate idols out there and where can I buy one?

>>What are the screen accurate idols out there and where can I buy one?

In the "junkyard deprecated" there is a thread that has many choices of idol. "Raiders fertility idol"

He might have some left.

Last week I bought an old book called "From Star Wars to Indiana Jones"..there are a lot of great pics of some props from lucas archives...I think the most people here are knowing this book.
There is a big pic of the golden idol from Indiana Jones in this book...so I would be happy to own one of this pieces for my collection.
What are the screenaccurate idols out there and where can I buy one?
Contact RPF member OZ. He makes great solid versions, hollow versions, unfinished versions, and 24kt gold plated versions with glass eyes.

Contact RPF member OZ. He makes great solid versions, hollow versions, unfinished versions, and 24kt gold plated versions with glass eyes.

Agreed-- Oz is great to do business with. He has an ongoing thread in the deprecated JY for his idols. I have one and I love it. He ran into some delays with his last batch that were not his fault, but he constantly updated his thread and answered questions promptly. I was never worried and when I received my idol, I couldn't have been happier. You'll be thrilled if you buy from him and I'm sure he'll appreciate the business. Be sure to check his feedback (and all sellers you are interested in buying from) also.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back