Five Foot Falcon Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
I'm looking for one or two decent shots of there Five footer from the top, pref high res, specifically the area between the cockpit and centre ramp. I can't find a decent pick at the mo...any help would be awesome?

Hey Guy, this is all I have

(Nice Snow Speeder by the way)

mf.jpg

f1.jpg

TopColours.jpg

NEWPHOTO.jpg

falconsagdvd04.jpg

falconsagdvd05.jpg

falconsagdvd10.jpg

namesc.jpg

J

Last edited:
Thanks so much, they're nearly what I need, even my own pics I took don't have a decent overhead shot of the area below that I need. I only need to map the panels fro it so may be able to dissect one from above thanks. There are some pics in Gort's (Nick) thread that are cropped but no idea who's they are but think one or 2 that aren't may be perfect

Guy,

Not sure if the following helps out at all but, here's a photogram solve and orthogonal top-view render along the Y-Axis.

MF_topView_001.jpg

If you'd like the high rez stills that went into the solve, please let me know.

MF_contactSheet_001.jpg

Regards,

Andre

The pic Andre posted looks spot on mate, your right, this is going to be something, and i still want a Bwing after my holidays are paid up!

Lee

Awesome, thanks guys, they are perfect and you have now made an impossible task very possible though slightly daunting !!!!!
I got an order for a full x-wing wing at the show on Monday and almost contemplating it !!!! Yikes

At the moment I think falcon panel works out the same as a 16 foot falcon " bring it on "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back