Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

I just purchased this bad boy!
Like Art said about his Zadongan helmet, the movie may have flopped, but the props are just too cool!
I love the detailing of this suit!

209259.jpg209256.jpg209255.jpg209252.jpg209249.jpg

Before the armor, my last acquisition was Daniel Kash's detectives badge and watch from the new RoboCop when VIP had it's auctions.

I DESPERATELY would love to claim this is a screen match... but sadly, it is not. SOOOO close, but the print is ever so slightly off from the closeup seen in the movie. Still, this is an original Tyler Durden flight ticket and I am pretty darn thrilled to have a piece of this film as it is one of my top five all time favorites!

fight-club-tyler-durden-airline-ticket.jpg

Following on the heels of the first Fight Club airline ticket, I managed to snag the other ticket seen in the closeups. Again, this, sadly, isn't a screen match, but were produced for the production and have the same ticket info as we see in the closeups.

fight-club-tyler-durden-airline-ticket2.jpg

Prop Archives, would LOVE to know if yours are a match. The first one I got was PAINFULLY close, but no matter how much I want it to be... it isn't a match. :( The second was pretty obviously off.

Last edited:
I just bought a starship troopers helmet in original first movie condition =D
With everything still included, cheek pieces and chinstrap included!

Can't wait for this beauty to arrive! Pictures will follow!

10557101_10204273582712660_1246680506965133784_o.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a starship troopers helmet in original first movie condition =D
With everything still included, cheek pieces and chinstrap included!

Can't wait for this beauty to arrive! Pictures will follow!

Congrats! There are so few of those that are truly in original condition and haven't been repainted at some point that getting one untouched and in good condition is really cool.

Congrats! There are so few of those that are truly in original condition and haven't been repainted at some point that getting one untouched and in good condition is really cool.

well it isn't in finest condition though, it has a few cracks. But I wanted one from the 1st movie. So I got it!

here is a picture, it was already evening so i couldn't take any good picture really, more pictures will follow =D

1277904_10204273582672659_4432617207528432089_o.jpg

Last edited:
My latest pieces,
Underworld Deathdealer armor (now I just need the elites armor too or viktor's/marcus's armor)

Stargate (1994)
Horus skirt and belt
Anubis Skull cap

Anubis ear pieces

Hmmmmm, - Decisions - decisions

How about we go with the one and the only
"Atlantean Control Chair of the Ancients from Stargate SG1" :) :) :)

It will go side by side with the Ori Control Chair and can finally be re-united with its two pretty "Ancient Drones" that I also have :)

I have in my mind the set_up of what will be the mother of Stargate props pics for when my now 2 containers of props arrive from the good old U-S of A :)

Steffy

Last edited:
OK... I am not quite sure I can claim this is a "top 5" prop for me but it is very very close. Predator is one of my all-time favorite movies but trying to get an original Predator piece from that movie is all but impossible (and insanely expensive). While a lot of people didn't care for it, I LOVED Predators, almost as much as the original, so when I got a chance to snag the hero helmet for the main Predator, I couldn't pass it up. I can screen match this to about 1/3-1/2 of the scenes in the movie including the fight with the Classic Predator. Best of all, this helmet has three REAL lasers in it (not just lights), so when I turn them on, they throw the triangle pattern on the wall!

hero-berserker-predator-helmet-predators.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back