Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

I too acquired a closed Amphiarius Battle Staff From Hercules 2014. It looks fantastic, I suspended it vertically using a guitar hangar. I need to buy a home for a man cave. my collection is starting to fill my apartment :( lol

P.s. I emailed the other Gent in this forum, but if you paid $114+ shipping on any of these staffs you paid too much. I was refunded $71 when I saw that another closed staff only had a shipping expense of $37. VIP explained Ebay auto calculates for shipping and because of the length Ebay assumed it was an over sized shipment. as such bids on these have been low and now with my refund I got the item for an incredible price
20140822_235118_Richtone(HDR).jpg20140822_234155_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Attachments

• 20140822_234155_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140822_234155_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
hercules-movie-2014-ian-mcshane.jpg

I bought the best of the two that opens. I have to say that in all the 25 years of collecting props it is one of the best built, most incredible pieces I have ever owned. Im really chuffed with it.

You got a fantastic price for it as well, I was keeping an eye on it but didn't have the funds. Was going to try and buy that one, as it is the ultimate version of the staff to own.

I also like that 3 of the 5 staves are owned by members here haha

Not mine yet, but a friend of mine had a Fight Club Tyler Durden red leather jacked made for him a few years back. I forget who made it for him, but I think it was the same person who made it for the movie... not sure though. ANYWAY, when he got it, it was made to his body type from years ago which today, no longer fits him since he's bulked up (all chest, no legs... looks funny). However, it fits me like a glove... Been trying to convince him to sell it to me.

Just got one of the baseball hats worn by one of the pirates in Hook:
1UjPvzOl.jpg

Pretty stoked! It even fits ;)

Attachments

• 1UjPvzOl.jpg
    1UjPvzOl.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 263
I purchased a screen-used Mooby doll used in Clerks II from a fellow member here, and just got it framed. One of my favorite props!

WP_20140924_003_zps2f584f2e.jpg

Here is the Firefly "Cry Baby" I was able to complete. After taking the pic I added the #6 good med.jpg I also going to try and attach the Blue Sun Coffee can wrap used in the build. Blue sun coffee wrap for cry baby.jpg

My most recent purchase was this little beauty, bought from Richard Catizone, himself. No, I'm not posting all the pages for everyone to make mine worthless, so please don't ask...replicas are already showing up on EBAY although + or - a few pages. Absolutely stunning; hand colored with colored pencils and used in all of the scene transitions, picked up in person, it came missing 3 full pages of comic, although the remaining pages were used and photographed for the film's transitions between the 5 stories, scanning over the pages and settling on one panel that either opened or closed that particular episode. There is only ONE of these, and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way, No offense everyone, but it was much too expensive to give all the pages away, but I wanted to at least share with the fans a glimpse of this beautiful prop.
cc1.jpgcreep4.jpgcreep10.jpgcreep6.jpg

Sort of screen used.....original animation cel from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, signed by all 4 original voice actors (in the appropriate color, of course :) ).

WP_20141013_003.jpg

My most recent purchase was this little beauty, bought from Richard Catizone, himself. No, I'm not posting all the pages for everyone to make mine worthless, so please don't ask...replicas are already showing up on EBAY although + or - a few pages. Absolutely stunning; hand colored with colored pencils and used in all of the scene transitions, picked up in person, it came missing 3 full pages of comic, although the remaining pages were used and photographed for the film's transitions between the 5 stories, scanning over the pages and settling on one panel that either opened or closed that particular episode. There is only ONE of these, and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way, No offense everyone, but it was much too expensive to give all the pages away, but I wanted to at least share with the fans a glimpse of this beautiful prop.
View attachment 382510View attachment 382511View attachment 382512View attachment 382513

Really great item. Take good care of it :).

I still haven't seen this movie, but this piece was just too cool to pass up! This is a Zodangan warrior helmet from John Carter. Picked this up along with a mostly complete female Helium costume (pics of that soon). I know a lot of people didn't think much of the movie, but the props are undeniably cool.

john-carter-zodangan-prop-helmet-01.jpg

john-carter-zodangan-prop-helmet-02.jpg

john-carter-zodangan-prop-helmet-03.jpg

Ohh very nice! (Great shots too!) Personally I loved the movie and the armor/props. Been eying up the one on PS but after SG and Underworld purchases I cant.

I saw John Carter just recently and I must say I was positively surprised! OK story, great designs when it came to customes etc, and very entertaining. You should see the movie straight away Art!

I saw the Propstore sold a wooden Zodanga sword a couple of weeks ago, sadly missed out on that one. If anyone happens to have a spare let me know :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back