Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

22684789_10154805897311160_1633295204_n.jpg

Got this as a Christmas gift. An original High Guard costume from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. This costume was worn by Steve Bacic as Gaheris Rhade in the pilot episode.
RhadeHG2.jpgRhadeHG1.jpg
The faux leather jacket as been distressed to appear to have been "blasted" by a Force Lance energy blast during a battle between Captain Dylan Hunt and Rhade on the bridge of Andromeda.
Also included with the jacket were two open, for the Nietzschean Bone Blades, vanguards, one on each sleeve, a blue undershirt and a pair of tan with blue stripes pants.
Original High Guard costumes are pretty rare, and getting one worn by a principal actor is even rarer.
It has become the center piece of my Andromeda collection. :)

Terry

RhadeHG3.jpg

RhadeHG1.jpg

RhadeHG2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://propstore.com/product/foxcatcher/lot-6-foxcatcher-auction-personalized-team-foxcatcher-bag/
I won the following from the Foxcatcher auction:

Lot #6 - Foxcatcher Auction - Personalized Team Foxcatcher Bag (Embroidered with "Matt Popper")

Lot #50 - Foxcatcher Auction - Foxcather Team Hoodie and Sweatpants

Lot # 56 - Foxcatcher Auction - Mark Schultz's (Channing Tatum) France Singlet and Red Shoes

Lot #92 - Foxcatcher Auction - Seven Foxcatcher Team Polo shirts (7 of'em!)

Lot #138 - Foxcatcher Auction - Mark Shultz's (Channing Tatum) Team Foxcatcher Bag

427986.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've recently come into possession of several crates (!) of wardrobe, with the standout of what I've sorted so far being the full "perp' wardrobe from Will Smith's intro scene in the original Men in Black. I feel like I'll be sorting this stuff for weeks yet but I'll try to throw it on a mannequin and get some photos here for you all soon.

This is one of Brad Pitt's costumes from the Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Parts of this costume can be seen throughout the movie, but the costume can be seen complete near the very end of the movie. The belt, watch chain and boots are replicas. The other items are screen used, some screen matched and have Brad Pitt's name printed in the tags. Having a great Brad Pitt piece is a big deal for me. Having a Brad Pitt piece from this movie makes it one of my top 5. Thanks to Brandon and Prop Store for making this happen and thanks to Will Ghormley, the original maker of the belt for the movie, for making this replica belt for me.

brad-pitt-costume-assassination-jesse-james.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back